Faculty Profile for Dr. Linda J Campbell
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Campbell, L. J., Smith, P., & Martin, K. (2019). Defining “Reasonable Compensation” under the Tax Code. The CPA Journal, October 2019, 16–21.
- Conn, C. T., Campbell, L. J., & Raiborn, C. A. (2019). External Auditors, Client Ethics, and the Continuance Decision. Research on Professional Responsibility & Ethics in Accounting, 22, 133–149. https://doi.org/10.1108/rprea
- Pitman, M., Campbell, L., & Martin, K. (2017). U.S. tax and FASB’s new paradigm for revenue recognition. Journal of Accountancy, (June 2017), 62–71.
- Campbell, L. J. (2017). Family-Owned Business Succession Planning. Strategic Finance, (April 2017), 20–22.
- Campbell, L., Smith, P. C., & Willis, V. (2015). Muddling Parity of an Energy Efficient Incentive - Through the Lens of “Change in Accounting Method.” Journal of Legal Tax Research, 13(2), 82–94.
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2018 McCoy College Achievement Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. August 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Gary V. Woods Research Award, McCoy College of Business Administration. August 20, 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Annual Lybrand Award - Bronze Medal for Outstanding Article of the Year, IMA - Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business. June 23, 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2014 College Achievement Award for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities, McCoy CBA. August 23, 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Best Paper Award - SE Regional Conference, American Accounting Association. April 2013
- Martin, Kasey (Co-Principal), Campbell, Linda (Co-Principal), Han, Fei (Co-Principal). McCoy College of Business Administration Research Grant, McCoy College of Business Administration, Texas State University, $2000. (Funded: 2009 - 2010). Grant.
- Martin, Kasey (Co-Principal), Campbell, Linda (Co-Principal). Research Enhancement Program Grant, Texas State University, Texas State University, $6738. (Funded: 2009 - 2010). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
McCoy College Governance Committee
Accounting Department Governance Committee
Texas Wine and Spirits Alliance - McCoy CBA
January 15, 2017-Present
Reviewer, Ad Hoc Reviewer
Journal of Legal Tax Research - ATA
January 5, 2017-Present
Center for Professional Accountancy Committee
August 25, 2016-Present