Faculty Profile for Dr. Linda J Campbell
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Pitman, M., Campbell, L., & Martin, K. (2017). U.S. tax and FASB’s new paradigm for revenue recognition. Journal of Accountancy, (June 2017), 62–71.
- Campbell, L. J. (2017). Family-Owned Business Succession Planning. Strategic Finance, (April 2017), 20–22.
- Campbell, L., Smith, P. C., & Willis, V. (2015). Muddling Parity of an Energy Efficient Incentive - Through the Lens of “Change in Accounting Method.” Journal of Legal Tax Research, 13(2), 82–94.
- Campbell, L., & Smith, P. C. (2015). Governance: Taxes - Keeping An Eye on Lady Luck. Strategic Finance, (October), 12–14.
- Campbell, L., Martin, K., & Liu, L. (2015). Accrual Earnings Management Prior to Delisting. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 15(3), 53–63.
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2018 McCoy College Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. August 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Gary V. Woods Research Award, McCoy College of Business Administration. August 20, 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Annual Lybrand Award - Bronze Medal for Outstanding Article of the Year, IMA - Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business. June 23, 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2014 College Achievement Award for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities, McCoy CBA. August 23, 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Best Paper Award - SE Regional Conference, American Accounting Association. April 2013
- Martin, Kasey (Co-Principal), Campbell, Linda (Co-Principal), Han, Fei (Co-Principal). McCoy College of Business Administration Research Grant, McCoy College of Business Administration, Texas State University, $2000. (Funded: 2009 - 2010). Grant.
- Martin, Kasey (Co-Principal), Campbell, Linda (Co-Principal). Research Enhancement Program Grant, Texas State University, Texas State University, $6738. (Funded: 2009 - 2010). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
McCoy College Governance Committee
Accounting Department Governance Committee
Outside Faculty Member
CIS Job Search Committee
Reviewer / Referee
Cambridge Business Publishing - Accounting Research
December 1, 2017-Present
Texas Wine and Spirits Alliance - McCoy CBA
January 15, 2017-Present