Faculty Profile for Dr. Chinna Natesan
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Rao, S., Sarabia-Panol, Z., Natesan, C., & Singleton, C. (2018). A Comparative Analysis of Twitter Data in the Aftermath of Floods in India and the Philippines Using the Participatory Communication Model. International Communication Research Journal, 53(1), 46–70.
- Kemp, E., Natesan, C., & Borders, A. L. (2011). Copyright Liability and Performing Rights Organizations in the United States and India: A Comparative Analysis, 3(November), 1–18.
- Kemp, E., Natesan, C., Borders, A. L., & Kopp, S. W. (2011). Paying the Piper: Performing Rights Organizations and Their Role in the Retail Function, 18.
- Natesan, C., Keeffe, M., & Darling, J. (2009). Enhancement of Global Business Practices: Lessons from the Hindu Bhagavad Gita. European Business Review, 21(3).
- Keeffe, M., Darling, J., & Natesan, C. (2008). Effective 360 degree Management Enhancement: The Role of Style in Developing A Leadership Team. Organization Development Journal, 26(2), 89–107.
Selected Service Activities
College of Business Faculty Governance Committee
Principles of Marketing Course Faculty Coordination Committee
Departmental Scholarship Committee
Marketing Management Course Faculty Coordination Committee
MKT4337 SACS Review Committee