Faculty Profile for Dr. Rob Konopaske
Teaching Interests• Management of Organizations
• International Human Resource Management
• Cross-cultural Human Relations
• Human Resource Management
• Staffing and Selection
• Organization Behavior
• International Management
Research Interests• Changing Nature of Expatriate & Global Assignments
• Generational Differences in the Workplace
• Willingness to Relocate Internationally
• Discriminatory Selection/Promotion Methods
• Travel Stress
• White Collar Crime and Corruption
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Bateman, T., Snell, S., & Konopaske, A. R. (2019). Management: Leading & Collaborating in a Competitive World. Burr Ridge, IL, USA: MH Education.
- Bateman, T., Snell, S., & Konopaske, A. R. (2018). M: Management. New York, New York, USA: McGraw-Hill.
- Konopaske, R., Kirby, E., & Kirby, S. (2017). Positive Disposition in the Prediction of Strategic Independence Among Millennials. Administrative Sciences, 7(4), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.3390/admsci7040038
- Kirby, E., Konopaske, R., & Kirby, S. (2016). The impact of strategic independence and mentoring on entrepreneurial orientation. International Review of Entrepreneurship, 14(2), 1–20.
- Bateman, T., Snell, S., & Konopaske, R. (2016). Management: Leading and Collaborating in a Competitive World. (M. Ablassmeir, Ed.) (p. 700). New York, USA: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Student Foundation's of Excellence Award, Dean of Students Office, Texas State University. September 26, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Beta Kappa Society - Founded in 1776. May 15, 1986
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor for Fall 2018, Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. November 9, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: President's Reception for Faculty Authors, President Denise Trauth & Office of Special Projects. October 6, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Hooded Jessica St. John and Sierra Fallin at McCoy College Graduate Hooting Ceremony. May 2018
- Miller, Brian (Principal), Konopaske, Robert (Co-Principal). Impact of Quality Control Items on Scale Reliability for Self-Repor Measures Surveys, Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $13898. (Funded: 2011). Grant.
- Konopaske, Robert. Grant is for 2017 Veterans Interview Workshop & Training Event, State Farm Insurance Co., Private / Foundation / Corporate, $5000. (Funded: March 2017 - May 2017). Grant.
- Konopaske, Robert. McCoy College of Business Summer Research, McCoy Grant Committee, Texas State University. (Funded: 2009). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Advisory Board for Study Abroad
November 7, 2018-Present
Communities in Schools
November 1, 2018-Present
International Programs Strategic Planning Committee
April 13, 2018-Present
Export Fellows Certification Program
September 15, 2017-Present
Advanced Managerial Leadership Certification program
September 15, 2017-Present