Faculty Profile for Dr. Susan L Kirby
Research Interests•Hidden/Invisible Identities
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Konopaske, R., Kirby, E., & Kirby, S. (2017). Positive Disposition in the Prediction of Strategic Independence Among Millennials. Administrative Sciences, 7(4), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.3390/admsci7040038
- Kirby, E., Konopaske, R., & Kirby, S. (2016). The impact of strategic independence and mentoring on entrepreneurial orientation. International Review of Entrepreneurship, 14(2), 1–20.
- Kirby, E., & Kirby, S. (2015). Competitiveness and the impact of ethical orientation. Journal of Strategic Management Education, 11, 1–18.
- Richard, O. C., Kirby, S., & Ken, C. (2013). The impact of racial and gender diversity in management on financial performance: How participative strategy making features can unleash a diversity advantage. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 24(13), 2571–2582.
- Kirby, S. (2012). Implementing the Principles of Responsible Management Education: Examining Understandings of Economic, Social, and Environmental Sustainability. Journal of Strategic Management Education, 8(1).
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly Activities, President's Office. 2006