Faculty Profile for Dr. Jose Trinidad
Teaching InterestsInternational finance
Research InterestsForeign exchange risk premium, humanist psychology, philosophy.
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Knox, K. J., Blankmeyer, E., Trinidad, J., & Stutzman, J. (2009). Predicting Bankruptcy in the Texas Nursing Facility Industry, 49(3), 1047–1064.
- Mitchell, T., Claggett, E. T., Trinidad, J., & Stutzman, J. (2007). Incremental Financial Ratios: Bridging the Gap Between Comparative Static and Trend Analysis, XXXIII(1), 79–97.
- Trinidad, J., & Chiang, T. C. (1997). Risk and International Parity Conditions: a Synthesis from Consumption-based Models. Risk and International Parity Conditions: A Synthesis from Consumption-Based Models, 11(2), 73–101.
- Trinidad, J., & Chiang, T. C. (1993). The Monotonicity of the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 3(1), 1–32.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Congratulatory graduating student letters, Retention Management & Planing.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Sabbatical 2010, Texas State University. 2010
- Award / Honor Recipient: Sabbatical 2003, Texas State University. 2003
- Award / Honor Recipient: “Favorite Professor”, Annual Scholarship Banquet, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority. 2002
- Award / Honor Recipient: College of Business Award for Excellence in Service. 2001
Selected Service Activities
Study Abroad in Cuba
September 10, 2015-May 2017
Instructional Technologies Advisory Committee
Coordination among instructors of FIN 3312, FIN 3316
FIN 3312, FIN 3316 Coordinating and Assessment Activities
August 22, 2013
Governance Committee and Liaison