Faculty Profile for Dr. Donald E Sanders
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Pattison, P., & Sanders, D. E. (2018). DISABLED EMPLOYEE OR JUST A JERK? Southern Law Journal, XXVII(Fall 2017), 239–261.
- Sanders, D. E., Pattison, P., & Ostas, D. (2016). Worker Characterization In A Gig Economy Viewed Through An UBER Cenctric Lens. Southern Law Journal, XXVI, 297–320.
- Sanders, D. E., Ross, J., & McClung, B. (2016). The Uncomfortable Incorporation of Marijuana Legalization in the Workplace. Journal of Employment and Labor Law, 16(1). Retrieved from http://castle.eiu.edu/~alsb/
- Sanders, D., Pattison, P., & Ross, J. (2015). The Employer’s Conundrum of Firearms and Parking Lots. Southern Law Journal, 25(1), 25–56. Retrieved from www.southernlawjournal.com/2015_1/SLJ_Spring%202015_Sanders_etal.pdf
- Pattison, P., Sanders, D., & Ross, J. (2014). THE SQUIGGLY LINE: WHEN SHOULD INDIVIDUAL CHOICES BE PROTECTED FROM EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION? Southern Law Journal, 24((1)).
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Teaching - 2017. March 31, 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Best Paper Award - 2012, Southern Academy of Legal Studies in Business. March 10, 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award for Excellence in Service - 2007, McCoy College of Business Administration. August 27, 2012
- Award / Honor Recipient: Department of Finance and Economics Service Award, Department of Finance and Economics. May 1, 2012
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Achievement Award for Excellence in Service - 2012, Texas State University. March 2012
Selected Service Activities
University Academic Governance Committee
September 1, 2016-Present
Finance and Economics Merit Advisory Committee
April 16, 2016-Present
University Committee on Committees
September 1, 2007-Present
Business Law Liaison
Assurance of Learning
January 1, 2005-Present