Faculty Profile for Dr. Vance Lesseig
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Chittenden, W. T., Lesseig, V., & Moon, K. (2018). Do Interest-Only Mortgages Really Make Sense for Investors? Journal of Personal Finance, 17(1), 21–31.
- Hood, M., & Lesseig, V. (2017). Investor inattention around stock market holidays. Finance Research Letters, 23, 217–222.
- Lesseig, V., & Payne, J. (2016). The Precision of Asset Beta Estimates. International Journal of Managerial Finance, 13(2), 213–224.
- Kealey, B. T., & Lesseig, V. (2011). Compensation of the Highest-paid Named Executive Officers. PowerGrid International, 89(3). Retrieved from http://www.elp.com/index/display/article-display/2631482108/articles/electric-light-power/volume-89/issue-3/sections/compensation-of-the-highest-paid-named-executive-officers.html
- Lesseig, V. (2010). Study Guide to accompany Financial Management: Core Concepts (1st Ed, p. 247 pages). Boston, MA, United States: Pearson-Prentice Hall.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Teaching. August 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Dean Nominee for Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching. 2012
- Award / Honor Recipient: Dean Nominee for Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching. 2010
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching: College Nominee. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Teaching Excellence Award, 2008-2009, McCoy College Advisory Board. August 2009
Selected Service Activities
Assurance of Learning
College Assessment Committee
September 2011-August 2016
MBA Task Force III
October 2012-April 2013
Economics Faculty Search Committee
August 2012-April 2013
FMA Student Organization
September 2011-September 2012