Faculty Profile for Dr. Ruby Pandey Kishan
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Kishan, R. P., & Opiela, T. P. (2017). Risk pricing of wholesale funds and the behavior of retail deposit rates. North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 42, 668–681.
- Ojede, A., & Kishan, R. (2017). External Macroeconomic Imbalances and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries. Contemporary Economic Policy, 35(3), 484–504. Retrieved from onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1465-7287/earlyview
- Vacaflores, D., Mogab, J., & Kishan, R. (2017). Does FDI Really Affect Employment in Host Countries? Subsidiary Level Evidence. The Journal of Developing Areas, 51(2), 205–220. https://doi.org/10.1353/jda.2017.0040
- Kishan, R., Wang, G. W., & Mahajan, A. (2015). Bank Assent Allocation: Effectiveness of Market Monitoring. Advances in Management Research, 10(3).
- Kishan, R. P., & Opiela, T. P. (2015). Macroeconomic shocks and discipline the market for large certificate of deposits. Banks and Bank Systems, 10(4).
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities, McCoy College of Business Administration. 2017 - Present
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor Award 2015, Alpha Chi National Honor Society. April 24, 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Excellence in Research Award, Dept. of finance & Economics. 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor Award, 2011, Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. August 2011
- Award / Honor Recipient: Excellence in Research Award, Dept of Finance & Economics. 2001
- Mogab, John (Co-Principal), Kishan, Ruby (Co-Principal), Vacaflores, Diego (Co-Principal). Labor Regulations and Foreign Direct Investment in Europe, Texas State University, $10024. (Submitted: September 2011, Funded: January 2012 - March 2013). Grant.
- Kishan, Ruby (Principal). Industry Effects of Monetary Policy, Texas State University, $13119. (Funded: January 2005 - December 2005). Grant.
- Kishan, Ruby (Co-Principal). Monetary Policy Asymmetry and bank Portfolio Composition, State of Texas, State, $75000. (Funded: January 2000 - June 2002). Grant.
- Kishan, Ruby. College of Business Administration, Texas State University. (Funded: September 1997 - August 1998). Grant.
- Kishan, Ruby (Principal). College of Business Administration, Texas State University. (Funded: September 1990 - August 1991). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
AACSB Assessment Committee
AACSB Intellectual Contributions Committee
Advisory committee on Diversity
Research Enhancement Grant committee
College Review Group