Faculty Profile for Dr. Marcos Sivitanides
Teaching InterestsDatabase Design, Computer Programming, Systems Analysis and Design.
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Raiborn, C., & Sivitanides, M. (2015). Accounting Issues Related to Bitcoins. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 26(2), 25–34. Retrieved from onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1097-0053
- Shah, V., Sivitanides, M., & Mehta, M. (2013). The Era of Digital Activism. International Journal of Technology, Communications and Convergence, 2(4, 2013), 295–307. Retrieved from http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijitcc
- Shah, V., & Sivitanides, M. (2012). The Evolution of Interpersonal Relationships & Group Formation. International Journal of E-Business Development, 2(3), 118–124. Retrieved from http://www.ij-ed.org/publisher.aspx
- Sivitanides, M., & Shah, V. (2011). The Era of Digital Activism (Vol. 4, pp. 1–8). Willimington, NC, USA: Conference for Information Systems Applied Research. Retrieved from http://conisar.org/
- White, G., & Sivitanides, M. (2005). Cognitive Differences between Procedural and Object Oriented Programming. Journal of Information Technology and Management, 6, 333–350.
Selected Service Activities
College Scholarship Committee
Monthly meetings and Spring Banquet of Student aitp Chapter.
Greek Academic Task Force
January 2018-March 2018
Graduate Policies Committee
Information Technology Committee