Faculty Profile for Dr. Jaymeen Shah
Teaching InterestsDatabase Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Application Development
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Haines, R., Scamell, R., & Shah, J. (2018). The Impact of Technology Availability and Structural Guidance on Group Development in Workgroups Using Computer-Mediated Communication. Information Systems Management, 35(4), 348–368.
- White, G., & Shah, J. (2017). The need to teach Root Cause Analysis in an Informaiton Security course.
- White, G., & Shah, J. (2017). The Need to Teaching Root Cause Analysis in an Information Secuirty course.
- Shah, J., Lee, H.-M., & Shah, V. (2017). Designing Models for Software as a Service in Cloud Computing. International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector, 9(3), 1–16.
- Shah, J., & Lee, H.-M. (2015). Building Online Social Networks to Engage Female Students in Information Systems. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 10(4), 33–51.
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2018 McCoy College Advisory Board Teaching Excellence Award, McCoy College of Business Administration. August 2017 - August 2018
- Award / Honor Nominee: 2018 Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Service, Texas State University. August 2017 - August 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi Honor Society. November 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi Honor Society. November 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Faculty Development Grant, McCoy Faculty Development Fund. October 2015
- Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Exploring Influence of Internal Organization Aspects and End-user Characteristics on Information Security and Privacy, McCoy College of Business Administration, Texas State University, $2000. (Funded: November 2016 - August 2017). Grant.
- Lee, Sam (Principal), Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Faculty Development Funding, McCoy College of Business Adminstration, Texas State University, $3900. (Funded: October 2015 - August 2016). Grant.
- Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Microsoft Educator Grant for Azure Cloud Computing Platform, Microsoft, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $27000. (Funded: August 2015 - May 2016). Grant.
- White, Garry, Cook, James, Shah, Jaymeen. Global Standards on Information Privacy: Implementation and Perception of Laws and Corporate Policies, Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $4750. (Funded: 2005). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
International Information Management Association
M.S. in Data Analytics and Information Systems Program
University Research Enhancement Committee
McCoy College Research Enhancement Program Committee
University General Education Council