Faculty Profile for Dr. Sam Lee
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Lee, H. M., Angelow, D. E., & Mendez, F. A. (2020). Data Supply Chains for Data Science. San Marcos, United States. Retrieved from McCoy College
- Lee, H.-M., Zhang, P., & Mehta, M. R. (n.d.). Effects of Competitors’ eWOM in the Mobile Game Market. Journal of Computer Information Systems.
- Zhang, P., Lee, H.-M., & Yuan, Y. (n.d.). The Impacts of Social Ties and Sentiment on Topic Popularity in Microblogs. San Antonio, USA: Southwest Decision Sciences Institute (SWDSI).
- Lee, H.-M., Long, J., Mehta, M. R., & Zhang, P. (n.d.). Health Information Exchange Adoption: Influences of Public Insurance Programs. International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences.
- Zhang, P., Lee, H.-M., Zhao, K., & Shah, V. (2019). An Empirical Investigation of eWOM and Used Video Game Trading: The Moderation Effects of Product Features. Decision Support Systems, 123, 113076. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2019.113076
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor, The Alfred H. Nolle Chapter of the Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award for Excellence in Service, McCoy College of Business Administartion. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Runner-Up for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities, McCoy College of Business Administration. 2010
- Howard, Krista J (Principal), Ceballos, Natalie A (Supporting), Grimes, Thomas (Supporting), Dailey, Stephanie Layne (Supporting), Lu, Yongmei (Supporting), Lee, Hsun Ming (Supporting), Sharma, Shobhit (Supporting), Lawrence, Grayson B (Other). Does Social Media Make Us Sick? A Pilot Study on the Effects of Social Media on Physiological Reactivity and Mental Health, MIRG, Texas State University, $23784. (Funded: July 2018 - Present). Grant.
- Lee, Sam (Principal), Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Faculty Development Funding, McCoy College of Business Adminstration, Texas State University, $3900. (Funded: October 2015 - August 2016). Grant.
- Mendez, Francis (Principal), Lee, Sam (Principal). Azure Machine Learning Instruction, Microsoft, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $40000. (Submitted: September 2014, Funded: January 2015 - December 2015). Grant.
- Lee, Sam (Principal). Windows Azure Educator Grant, Microsoft, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $22800. (Funded: 2013 - 2014). Grant.
- Mehta, Mayur (Principal), Lee, Sam (Co-Principal), Wierschem, David (Supporting). Business Intelligence for Healthcare, IBM, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $10000.00. (Submitted: September 2011, Funded: September 2011 - December 2012). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Graduate Policies Committee
September 1, 2019-Present
Mobile Services Governance Committee
Coordinator & Academic Advisor
Master of Science in Accounting and Information Technology
Editorial Review Board Member
Journal of International Technology and Information Management
Coordinator at the CIS/QM department
SAP University Alliances