Faculty Profile for Dr. Denise T Smart
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Smart, D. T. (2014). Women in AACSB Leadership Positions. AACSB Volunteer Newsletter.
- Smart, D. T. (2007, July). A Lesson of Alertness About Encroaching Legislation. eNews.
- Smart, D. T., & McAlister, D. T. (2005). Branding the Business School: Considerations and Concerns (pp. 215–228). Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.: Kennesaw State University Press.
- Smart, D. T., Kelly, C. A., & Conant, J. S. (2003). Mastering the Art of Teaching: Pursuing Excellence in a New Millennium. Journal of Marketing Education, 71–78.
- Smart, D. T., Bush, A. J., & Nichols, E. L. (2002). Pursuing the Concept of Marketing Productivity: Introduction to the JBR Special Issue on Marketing Productivity. Journal of Business Research, 55, 343–347.
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2016 International Studies Program Administrator Award, Center for International Studies, Texas State University. April 28, 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Phi Kappa Phi, Phi Kappa Phi. September 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State Quarterly Team Award, Common Experience-Texas State. August 2011
- Award / Honor Recipient: Designated Fellow, Society for Marketing Advances. November 2007
- Award / Honor Recipient: Most Supportive Dean of the Year, Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE). May 24, 2005
Selected Service Activities
Greater San Marcos Chamber of Commerce Search Committee for President
AACSB Initial Accreditation
AACSB Associate Deans Conference
Pioneer Bank Community Advisory Board
Austin Area Research Organization