Faculty Profile for Dr. Paula L. Rechner
Teaching InterestsEthics and Corporate Responsibility
Research InterestsCorporate Governance
Trust (development, antecedents, consequences)
Positive Organizational Scholarship
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Miller, B., Smart, D., & Rechner, P. (2015). Confirmatory factor analysis of the Machiavellian Personality Scale. Personality and Individual Differences, 82, 120–124.
- Rechner, P., & Smart, D. (2012). An Examination of the Effects of Sport Involvement on Ethical Judgments in Sport and Business. Ethics & Behavior, 22(2).
- Olson-Buchanan, J., Rechner, P., Sanchez, R. J., & Schmidtke, J. M. (2007). Utilising virtual teams in a management principles course. Education & Training, 49(5), 408–423.
- Lopez, Y. P., Rechner, P., & Olson-Buchanan, J. B. (2005). Antecedents of Moral Awareness: An Empirical Assessment of the Influence of Business Education, Culture, and Demographic Factors. Journal of Business Ethics, 60(4), 341–358.
- Sundaramurthy, C., Rhoades, D., & Rechner, P. (2005). The effects of executive and institutional stock ownership on firm performance: A meta-analytical test of competing perspectives. Journal of Managerial Issues, 17(4).