Faculty Profile for Dr. Mayur R Mehta
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Lee, H.-M., Zhang, P., & Mehta, M. R. (n.d.). Effects of Competitors’ eWOM in the Mobile Game Market. Journal of Computer Information Systems.
- Lee, H.-M., Long, J., Mehta, M. R., & Zhang, P. (n.d.). Health Information Exchange Adoption: Influences of Public Insurance Programs. International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences.
- Lee, H.-M., & Mehta, M. (2015). E-Mentoring through a Network of Practice on Facebook. International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations, 5(1), 34–45.
- Lee, H.-M., & Mehta, M. (2013). Defense against REST-based Web Service Attacks for Enterprise Systems. Communications of the IIMA, 13(1), 57–68.
- Shah, V., Sivitanides, M., & Mehta, M. (2013). The Era of Digital Activism. International Journal of Technology, Communications and Convergence, 2(4, 2013), 295–307. Retrieved from http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijitcc
- Award / Honor Recipient: Everett Swinney Faculty Senate Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University-San Marcos. 2003
- Award / Honor Recipient: University Nominee, Minnie Stevens Piper Professor Award. 2003
- Mehta, Mayur (Principal), Lee, Sam (Co-Principal), Wierschem, David (Supporting). Business Intelligence for Healthcare, IBM, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $10000.00. (Submitted: September 2011, Funded: September 2011 - December 2012). Grant.
- Mehta, Mayur, Lee, Sam (Supporting). Computers for Mobile Computing, Technology Resources, Texas State University, Local, $38000. (Funded: July 2011 - December 2011). Grant.
- Long, Ju (Co-Principal), Mehta, Mayur (Co-Principal), Lee, Sam (Co-Principal). Social Networking Online for Diabetes Patient Care, McCoy College of Business Administration, Texas State University, $2000. (Funded: 2009 - 2010). Grant.
- Long, Ju (Co-Principal), Mehta, Mayur. An Adaptive Mobile Monitoring System for Drug Compliance in Outpatient Care, Texas State University-San Marcos, Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: 2004 - 2005). Grant.
- Mehta, Mayur (Principal), Morgan, George W (Co-Principal). An Assessment of Methodologies for Instruction of Software Design, Texas State University-San Marcos, Texas State University, $600. (Funded: 1991 - 1992). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer, Ad Hoc Reviewer
Information Systems Education Conference (ISECON)
Reviewer, Conference Paper
Annual Meetings of Decision Sciences Institute
Reviewer, Conference Paper
Annual Meetings of Southwest Decision Sciences Institute
Search Committee to fill Technical Staff Position
Search Committee - CIS Tenure Track Position