Faculty Profile for Dr. Chenguang Shang
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Shang, C., Gupta, A., & Raman, K. (n.d.). Do Informal Contracts Matter for Corporate Innovation? Evidence from Social Capital. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
- Shang, C., & Marks, J. M. (2019). Factor Crowding and Liquidity Exhaustion. Journal of Financial Research, 42(1), 147–180.
- Shang, C., & Huang, K. (2019). Leverage, Debt Maturity, and Social Capital. Journal of Corporate Finance, 54, 26–46.
- Shang, C., Gupta, A., & Raman, K. (2018). Social Capital and the Cost of Equity. Journal of Banking and Finance, 87, 102–117.
- Award / Honor Recipient: FMA Best Paper Semi-Finalist in Corporate Finance. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Excellence in Research Award for Doctoral Students, Wayne State University. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Midwest Finance Association Annual Conference Travel Award. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Wayne State University 5th Annual Graduate Exhibition Presentation Award. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Excellence in Teaching Award for Doctoral Students, Wayne State University. 2013