Faculty Profile for Dr. Emily Wang
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Wang, T., & Wang, Y. (2018). Information Technology Investment and Hospital Future Financial Performance: Empirical Evidence from Panel Data. American Accounting Association. Retrieved from https://www2.aaahq.org/AM2018/abstract.cfm?submissionID=11636
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & McLeod, A. (2018). Do investments in health information technology impact hospital financial performance? International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 28, 1–13.
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & Moczygemba, J. (2015). Budget Management in Electronic Health Record Project Implementation. Healthcare Finance Management., 2015(Nov). Retrieved from http://www.hfma.org/EHRbudget/
- Wang, Y., Wang, T., & Dubinsky, A. (2015). Does the ACA Excise Tax Affect the Medical Device Industry? Tax Notes (Vol. 147, pp. 1049–1055).
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & Moczygemba, J. (2014). Organizational Factors Influencing Health Information Technology Adoption in Long Term Care Facilities. The Health Care Manager, 33(1), 30–37.
- Award / Honor Recipient: TTU Burke BA Scholarship, Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. 2015 - 2019
- Wang, Yangmei. PhD Student Research Grant, Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University, $2000. (Funded: 2017). Grant.
- Wang, Yangmei. The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Doctoral Summer Research Scholarship, $5000. (Funded: 2016). Grant.
- Wang, Yangmei. Doctoral Student Excellence in Research Awards, Rawls College of Business, Texas State University, $1000. (Funded: 2016). Grant.
- Wang, Yangmei. Faculty Development Grants, McCoy College of Business, $1600. (Funded: 2019 - 2020). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
International Journal of Accounting Information System
Substitute Graduate Adviser
Graduate Council Meeting
November 20, 2019-November 20, 2019
Accounting Advisory Board
November 8, 2019-November 8, 2019
Faculty Recruiting - Dr. Li Sun
November 1, 2019-November 1, 2019
Faculty Recruiting - Dr. Paul Tanyi
October 25, 2019-October 25, 2019