Faculty Profile for Dr. Yangmei Wang
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Wang, T., & Wang, Y. (2018). Information Technology Investment and Hospital Future Financial Performance: Empirical Evidence from Panel Data. American Accounting Association. Retrieved from https://www2.aaahq.org/AM2018/abstract.cfm?submissionID=11636
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & McLeod, A. J. (2018). Do investments in health information technology impact hospital financial performance? International Journal of Accounting Information System, 28, 1–13.
- Wang, T., Wang, Y., & Moczygemba, J. (2015). Budget Management in Electronic Health Record Project Implementation. Healthcare Finance Management., 2015(Nov). Retrieved from http://www.hfma.org/EHRbudget/
- Wang, Y., Wang, T., & Dubinsky, A. (2015). Does the ACA Excise Tax Affect the Medical Device Industry? Tax Notes, 147(9), 1049–1055.
- Wang, Y., Wang, T., & Dubinsky, A. (2014). The Responses of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers to the Provision of the ACA. Global Business & Finance Review, 19(2), 153–162.
- Award / Honor Recipient: TTU Burke BA Scholarship, Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. 2015 - 2019
- Wang, Yangmei. PhD Student Research Grant, Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University, $2000. (Funded: 2017). Grant.
- Wang, Yangmei. The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Doctoral Summer Research Scholarship, $5000. (Funded: 2016). Grant.
- Wang, Yangmei. Doctoral Student Excellence in Research Awards, Rawls College of Business, Texas State University, $1000. (Funded: 2016). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Faculty Development Committee
College Research Committee
recruiting and hiring new faculty, recruiting prospective students, and attending Dillard Exchange and Accounting Society events
26 advisees in Fall 2013, 34 advisees in Spring 2014, 31 advisees in Fall 2014, and 34 advisees in Spring 2015 Recommendation letters for student seeking internship/job and applying to graduate school
Close administration of 47 student volunteers filing tax returns in the VITA program at United Way for low-income taxpayers