Faculty Profile for Dr. Maedeh Dabbaghianamiri
Teaching InterestsQuality Assurance, Facility Planning, Lean enterprise, Industrial safety, Micro and Nano Manufacturing Systems, Engineering Design, Design of Experiments
Research InterestsPolymer Nanocomposite, Data mining, simulation, Additive Manufacturing, Design and Manufacturing Automation, Agent-based Technology, Supplier Discovery, Smart Manufacturing, Service-oriented Manufacturing
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- D.Amiri, M., Das, S., & Beall, G. W. (2018). Formation of Periodic Size-Segregated Stripe Pattern via Directed Self-assembly of Binary Colloids and Its Mechanism. Applied Surface Science.
- Dabbaghianamiri, M., Ameri, F., & Jimenez, J. (2015). Agent-based Simulation and Modeling for Service Allocation in the Digital Manufacturing Market. International Journal of Agent Technologies and Systems (IJATS), 7(2).
- Dabbaghianamiri, M., Ameri, F., & Jimenez, J. (2014). An Agent-based Model for Supplier Selection in Digital Manufacturing Market.
- Dabbaghianamiri, M., & Gatabi, J. (2012). An Improved Measurement Algorithm for Increasing the Accuracy of Sing-Around Type Ultrasonic Flow Meters. Mechanika, 18(2).
- D.Amiri, M., & Beall, G. W. (2020). Self-assembled Montmorillonite clay-poly vinyl alcohol nanocomposite as a safe and efficient gas barrier. Results in Materials.