Faculty Profile for Dr. Eun Hae Kim
Teaching InterestsHuman behavior, Aging, Research methods, Program evaluation
Research InterestsIntegrated geriatric health and mental health interventions, successful aging, interdisciplinary healthcare teamwork,
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Kim, E. H., Gellis, Z. D., Bradway, C., & Kenaley, B. (2018). Depression Care Services and Telehealth Technology Use for Homebound Elderly in the United States. Aging & Mental Health.
- Gellis, Z. D., & Kim, E. H. (2018). Evaluation of Interprofessional Health Care Team Communication Simulation in Geriatric Palliative Care. Gerontology & Geriatrics Education.
- Bradway, C., Cotter, V., Darrah, N., Gibbs, V., Hadley, D., Kim, E. H., … Westcott, A. (2018). An Interprofessional Education Simulation Workshop: Health Professions Learning Palliative Care Communication. Journal of Nursing Education.
- Kim, E. H., Gellis, Z. D., Bradway, C., & Kenaley, B. (2018). Key Determinants to Using Telehealth Technology to Serve Medically Illl and Depressed Homebound Older Adults. The Journal of Gerontological Social Work.
- Gellis, Z. D., & Kim, E. H. (2017). Training social work students to recognize later-life depression: Is standardized patient simulation effective? Gerontology and Geriatrics Education, 425–437. Retrieved from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02701960.2017.1311882
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professors for 2018. April 20, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Merit-Based Scholarship, University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration. September 2010 - June 2012
- Award / Honor Recipient: James B. Angell Scholar, University of Michigan. August 2009 - December 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: University Honors, University of Michigan. August 2006 - December 2008
- Raley, J (Principal), Kim, Eun Hae (Co-Principal), Gardner, Donna Dlaine (Co-Principal), Benavente, Viola G. Preventing Hospital Readmission for Older Adults: A Community-focused Intervention., Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, Texas State University, Texas State University, $23824.50. (Submitted: April 2018). Grant.
- Kim, Eun Hae (Principal). Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: February 2018 - May 2019). Grant.
- Gellis, Zyi D. (Principal), Kim, Eun Hae (Supporting). Perception of Telehealth Services among Home Health Care Agency Staff: A Pilot Survey, University Research Foundation Grant, $16500. (Funded: May 2014 - January 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
Aging and Mental Health
March 28, 2019-Present
the Library Committee
May 21, 2018-Present
May 2, 2018-Present
Society of Social Work Research
Gerontological Society of America