Faculty Profile for Dr. Trent S Henke
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Henke, T. S., & Maher, J. J. (n.d.). Government Reporting Timeliness and Municipal Credit Market Implications. Journal of Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting, 5(1), 1–24. https://doi.org/10.2308/ogna-51601
- Award / Honor Recipient: Pauline L. Corn Scholarship. 2016 - 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: VSCPA Virginia Tech Doctoral Scholarship. 2016 - 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: AAA / Deloitte Foundation / J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium Representative. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Accounting & Information Systems Alumni Scholarship. 2015 - 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: R. Bruce Prouty Scholarship. 2015 - 2016
- Henke, Trent S. Timeliness of Financial Reporting by County Governments, Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: June 2018). Grant.
- Henke, Trent S (Principal), Pizzini, Mina (Co-Principal). The Effects of Governance and Executive Compensation on Internal Control in Nonprofit Organizations, Texas State University, $16000. (Submitted: October 2019, Funded: January 2020 - May 2021). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
AAA Journal of Information Systems
Student Organization Joint Meeting
Attendee / Participant
AAA Annual Meeting