Faculty Profile for Dr. Billy Eugene Brewster
Biography and EducationPhD in Accountancy - University of Illinois
Master of Science in Accounting - University of Texas at Arlington
Bachelor of Accounting - University of Texas at Arlington
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Brewster, B. E., Grenier, J. H., Herda, D. N., & Marshall, M. E. (n.d.). Big 4 Firms as Legal Service Providers: Implications for Audit Practice and Future Research Directions. Accounting Horizons.
- Brewster, B. E., & Bucaro, T. (2020). Systems-Thinking in Complex Audit Situations. Current Issues in Auditing, 14(2), P40–P46.
- Brewster, B. E., Johanns, A., Peecher, M. E., & Solomon, I. (n.d.). Do Stronger Wise-Thinking Dispositions Facilitate Auditors’ Objective Evaluation of Evidence When Assessing and Addressing Fraud Risk? Contemporary Accounting Research.
- Brewster, B. E., Butler, J. B., & Watkins, A. L. (2019). Eliminating biases that jeopardize audit quality. Journal of Accountancy, 228(2), 42–47.
- Brewster, B. E. (2016). The Effect of Client Persuasion on Auditor Memory Resistance and False Memory Acceptance. Auditing, 35(3), 33–50.