Faculty Profile for Dr. Jangmin Kim
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Trahan, M. H., Kim, J., & Bellamy, J. (n.d.). Parenting engagement in foster care placement and stability. Journal of Society of Social Work Research. Retrieved from 601 University Blvd.
- Kim, J., Yi, E., Pierce, B., & Hall, J. (2019). Effective workload management in child welfare: Understanding the relationship between caseload and workload. Social Policy & Administration. https://doi.org/DOI: 10.1111/spol.12499
- Kim, J., Trahan, M. H., Bellamy, J., & Hall, J. (2019). Advancing the innovation of family team meetings: The role of teamwork and parent engagement. Children and Youth Services Review.
- Kim, J., Imburgia, T., Richardson, E. A., Jaggers, J., & Hall, J. (2018). The effects of case characteristics on teamwork in family meetings. Child & Family Social Work. https://doi.org/DOI: 10.1111/cfs.12627
- Kim, J., Jang, Y., & Kim, S. (2018). Promoting constructive conflict from a conflict transformation perspective: The case of community-based collaboration in Korea. Journal of Community Practice, 26(4), 412–428. https://doi.org/10.1080/10705422.2018.1520162
- Award / Honor Recipient: Chancellor’s Scholar Award, IUPUI. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Esprit Award- Spirit of Inquiry, Indiana University School of Social Work. 2017
- Kim, Jangmin (Principal). Developing Financial Capability and Social Support Programs to Promote Low-Income Families’ Well-Being in Korea, Namseoul University, $4000. (Submitted: February 15, 2019, Funded: June 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019). Grant.
- Kim, Jangmin (Principal). Title IV-E Training Program, State, $660831. (Funded: January 22, 2019 - June 30, 2022). Grant.
- Kim, Jangmin (Co-Principal). School Bonding Project, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, IUPUI, Center for Research and Learning, $24500. (Funded: 2014 - 2016). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
Critical Social Work
Reviewer / Referee
Public Administration Review
Service Learning Excellence Program
Integrated Health Outreach
Evaluation, Grants & Training (EGT) Institute, Inc.