Faculty Profile for Dr. Alessandro Stevens De Nadai
Research InterestsMy research takes a computational approach to improving biobehavioral healthcare. As a part of this process, I use computational and quantitative methods to improve diagnosis, intervention, and dissemination.
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Oberle, C. D., De Nadai, A. S., & Madrid, A. L. (2020). Orthorexia Nervosa Inventory (ONI): Development and validation of a new measure of orthorexic symptomatology. Eating and Weight Disorders. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40519-020-00896-6
- Abramovitch, A., De Nadai, A. S., & Daniel Geller. (2021). Neurocognitive endophenotypes in pediatric OCD probands, their unaffected parents and siblings. Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 110. Retrieved from Department of Psychology
- Schepis, T. S., De Nadai, A. S., Bravo, A. J., Looby, A., Villarosa-Hurlocker, M. C., & Earleywine, M. (2021). Alcohol use, cannabis use, and psychopathology symptoms among college students before and after COVID-19. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 142, 73–79. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpsychires.2021.07.040
- De Nadai, A. S., & Etherton, J. L. (n.d.). Beyond efficacy and effectiveness: Clinical efficiency is necessary for dissemination. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. https://doi.org/10.1891/JCPSY-D-20-00034
- Rech, M., Weinzimmer, S., Geller, D., McGuire, J. F., Schneider, S. C., Patyk, K. C., … Storch, E. A. (2020). Symptom trajectories of early responders and remitters among youth with OCD. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders, 27. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocrd.2020.100580
- Award / Honor Recipient: Clinical Alumni Award for Citizenship, University of South Florida Clinical Psychology Department. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: David H. Barlow Grand Rounds Speakership, University of Mississippi Medical Center. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Richard LaBarba Memorial Scholarship Award, University of South Florida Psychology Department. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: University of South Florida Student Government Travel Award. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: University of South Florida Student Government Travel Award. 2015
- De Nadai, Alessandro Stevens (Principal). Alliance and mechanisms of medication adherence in pediatric psychiatric practice, F31 NRSA grant proposal resubmission to the National Institute of Mental Health, $74936. (Funded: 2012). Grant.
- Fulton, Lawrence V, De Nadai, Alessandro Stevens, Dong, Zhijie, Yan, Yan, Valles Molina, Damian, Lehr, Ted. AMD Equipment and Software Grant, AMD, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $428000. (Submitted: May 2020). Grant.
- De Nadai, Alessandro (Principal), Patriquin, Michelle A (Principal). Personalizing & Improving Precision of Patient Care at The Menninger Clinic, Henderson Wessendorff, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $25000. (Submitted: 2018, Funded: 2019 - 2020). Grant.
- De Nadai, Alessandro (Principal), Stephan, Taylor (Principal), Fitzgerald, Kate (Principal). Neurocircuit Mechanisms of OCD across the Lifespan, National Institute of Mental Health, Federal, $123366. (Funded: August 10, 2018 - July 31, 2019). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Service on senior lecturer search committee and student awards committee
Texas State University Data Science Initiative
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Clinical Research Methods and Statistics Special Interest Group
Mental Health Statistics Section of the American Statistical Association
Child Psychiatry and Human Development, Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Israel Science Foundation Grant Review, Annual Meeting of the Association for Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies