Faculty Profile for Dr. Kambra K. Bolch
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Brown, D. A., Nava, M. E., & Bolch, K. K. (2016). PACE Yourself: Why the First Year Matters.
- Bolch, K. K. (2005). Contracting in Honors. Honors In Practice, 1, 49–62. Retrieved from https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1001&context=nchchip
- Bolch, K. K., & Demel, A. M. (2003). A Shared Vision: Finding Common Ground between Students’ Expectations and Program Ideals through a Comprehensive First-Year Experience Program.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Phi Beta Kappa Society Outstanding Professor (Texas Tech University), Phi Beta Kappa Students. 2007
- Award / Honor Recipient: Mortar Board "Apple Polishing" Faculty Recognition, TTU Mortar Board Chapter. 2003 - Present
- Brown, Daniel A (Principal), Nava, Michael Evan (Co-Principal), Bolch, Kambra Kae (Co-Principal). Project Maestros: Growing the Teacher Education Pipeline at Texas State University, U.S. Department of Education, Federal, $2445878. (Funded: October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2023). Grant.
- Brown, Daniel A (Principal), Nava, Michael Evan (Co-Principal), Bolch, Kambra Kae (Co-Principal), Cortez, Laura J (Co-Principal). IMPACTing STEM Success at Texas State University, U.S. Department of Education HSI STEM and Articulation Program, Federal, $5810032. (Funded: October 1, 2016 - September 30, 2021). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
International Advisory Committee
Texas State University African American Studies Minor Committee
Texas State University Latina/o Studies Minor Committee
Learning Management System Steering Committee
Faculty Development Advisory Committee