Faculty Profile for Dr. Corey Fox
Teaching InterestsStrategic Management
Business & Society
Research InterestsRisk Assessment & Management
Corporate Social Performance
Social Issues & Organizations
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Fox, C. J., Webster, B. D., & Casper, W. C. (2018). Spirituality, psychological capital and employee performance: An empirical examination. Journal of Managerial Issues, 30(2).
- Fox, C. J. (2018). Risk management lessons from the financial crisis: A textual analysis of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission’s report. Journal of Business Strategies, 35(1), 71–97.
- Hart, T., & Fox, C. J. (n.d.). How the world has changed and what that means for teaching strategy and CSR. Journal of Strategic Management Education.
- Hart, T., Fox, C., Korstad, J., & Nill, E. (2017). Sustainable MBAs: A phase model development of sustainability in MBA education. In J. Arevalo & S. Mitchell (Eds.).
- Fox, C., Casper, W. C., & D’Intino, R. (2016). Founder metacognitive knowledge and the adoption of entrepreneurial orientation in leading new ventures. In A. Szpaderski & C. Neck (Eds.).
- Award / Honor Recipient: STR Best Reviewer Award, Academy of Management - STR Division. 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Best Reviewer Award, Academy of Management (STR Division). 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: McCoy College of Business Excellence in Teaching Award, McCoy College of Business. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Best Reviewer Award, Strategic Management Society (Behavioral Strategy Division). 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Outstanding Reviewer Award (BPS Division), Academy of Management. 2017
Selected Service Activities
I-Corp New Ventures Program
Reviewer / Referee
Journal of Managerial Issues
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO)
Entrepreneur Working Group
McCoy College Online Learning Committee