Faculty Profile for Dr. In-Hyouk Song
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Boris, L., Norman, F., Song, I.-H., Penghui, M., Pedro, B., & Daniel, P. (2019). Review of micro-shutters for switchable glass. Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, 18(4), 040901.
- Song, I.-H., & Park, T. (2019). Connector-Free World-to-Chip Interconnection for Microfluidic Devices. Micromachines, 10(3), 166. https://doi.org/10.3390/mi10030166
- Bendigeri, T., You, B. H., & Song, I.-H. (2018). Implementing 5S principles on a Manufacturing Company, SPS Engineering: Case Study. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 7(12).
- Lek, D. R., Miller, J., Song, I.-H., Chun, D. H., & You, B. H. (2018). Micro mechanical punching by a double-sided hot embossing process. The 2018 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition (IMECE), IMECE2018-89096.
- Moore, S., You, B., Kim, N., Park, T., & Song, I.-H. (2018). Non-Enzymatic Continuous Glucose Monitoring. Micro & Nano Letters, 1079–1084. https://doi.org/10.1049/mnl.2017.0894
- Song, In-Hyouk (Principal). Highly sensitive optical biosensing system using localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR), Alkek Library, Texas State University, $1700. (Funded: 2011). Grant.
- Song, In-Hyouk (Principal), You, Byoung Hee (Co-Principal), Kim, Namwon (Co-Principal). A study for ultrasonic transducer using 3D micro-addictive manufacturing technology, Honeybee Factory, International research grant, $5750. (Funded: September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020). Grant.
- Song, In-Hyouk (Co-Principal), Kim, Namwon (Co-Principal), You, Byoung Hee (Principal). A study for manufacturing and assembly of environment-friendly micro energy harvesting system, Yujin Energy Consulting Corp., $27208.25. (Funded: February 15, 2018 - November 30, 2018). Grant.
- Song, In-Hyouk (Principal). Development of Embedded Electrode Pair (EEP) Micromixer for Miniaturized Bioanalytical Systems, Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: January 7, 2017 - May 31, 2018). Grant.
- Kim, Namwon (Principal), You, Byoung Hee (Co-Principal), Song, In-Hyouk (Co-Principal). Development and Characterization of Porous membranes for Lateral Flow Assay, Convert Co., Ltd., Private / Foundation / Corporate, $67797. (Funded: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2019). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Presidential Awards Committee
January 16, 2019-Present
CoSE Undergraduate Scholarship Committee
September 1, 2018-Present
Shared Research Operations Advisory Committee
March 5, 2018-Present
Coordinator / Organizer
2017 Changwon International Conference on Intelligent Robot and Convergence Industry (CICIRO 2017)
November 8, 2017-Present
Editorial Review Board Member
The Korean Society of Industry Convergence
August 1, 2017-Present