Faculty Profile for Dr. In-Hyouk Song
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Makhijaa, G., Pujara, D. S., Song, I.-H., You, B. H., & Kang, H. G. (2020). Constructing an automation table for an image-based Arabidopsis resistance assay. Engineering, 6, 495–499.
- Miller, J., Lek, D., Chun, D. H., Na, H., Kim, N., Song, I.-H., & You, B. (2020). Potential misalignment reduction by additive manufacturing of microscale kinematic coupling alignment features. 2020 Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, IMECE2020-24873.
- Boris, L., Norman, F., Song, I.-H., Penghui, M., Pedro, B., & Daniel, P. (2019). Review of micro-shutters for switchable glass. Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, 18(4), 040901.
- Song, I.-H., & Park, T. (2019). Connector-Free World-to-Chip Interconnection for Microfluidic Devices. Micromachines, 10(3), 166. https://doi.org/10.3390/mi10030166
- Bendigeri, T., You, B. H., & Song, I.-H. (2018). Implementing 5S principles on a Manufacturing Company, SPS Engineering: Case Study. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 7(12).
- Yeon, Jung Heum (Principal), Ozbakkaloglu, Togay (Co-Principal), Hwang, Sangchul (Co-Principal), Song, In-Hyouk (Co-Principal). Development of IoT-Based Snow Removal System for Preemptive Response to Heavy Snow and Black Ice, Seoul Institute of Technology (SIT), International, $326551. (Funded: September 2021 - December 2023). Grant.
- Ameri, Farhad, Khaleghian, Seyedmeysam (Co-Principal), Tate, Jitendra S (Supporting), Trueba, Luis (Supporting), You, Byoung Hee (Supporting), Song, In-Hyouk (Supporting), Jimenez, Jesus (Supporting), Chen, Heping (Supporting), Emami, Anahita (Supporting). REU Site: Multidisciplinary Research Experience in Advance Manufacturing for Undergraduates, National Science Foundation (NSF), Federal, $396737. (Funded: May 1, 2021 - August 1, 2024). Grant.
- You, Byoung Hee (Principal), Khaleghian, Seyedmeysam (Co-Principal), Song, In-Hyouk (Co-Principal), Kim, Namwon (Co-Principal). Real-time morning and energy harvesting from a tire deformation using piezoelectric materials, Yeongcheon City, Gyeongbuk Techno Park, $41900. (Funded: January 2020 - Present). Grant.
- Song, In-Hyouk (Principal). Highly sensitive optical biosensing system using localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR), Alkek Library, Texas State University, $1700. (Funded: 2011). Grant.
- Song, In-Hyouk (Principal). Wireless Portable Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Sensor System using Capacitive Micromachined Ultrasonic Transducers (CMUTs), Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: January 11, 2022 - May 31, 2023). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
ASME The International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition 2021
College Curriculum Committee
Department Curriculum Committee
Presidential Awards Committee
January 16, 2019-Present
CoSE Undergraduate Scholarship Committee
September 1, 2018-Present