Faculty Profile for Dr. Kelly B. Haskard Zolnierek
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Haskard Zolnierek, K. B., & Cobos, B. (2019, January). Patient Adherence. In Wiley Encyclopedia of Health Psychology. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Williams, S., & Haskard Zolnierek, K. B. (2018). Psychosocial predictors of behavior change. In M. Hilliard, K. Riekert, J. Ockene, & L. Pbert (Eds.), The Handbook of Health Behavior Change (pp. 51–74). New York: Springer.
- Howard, K., Haskard Zolnierek, K., Johnson, A., Roming, S., Medina, R., & Cobos, B. (2017). Somatization Disorder and stress in teachers: A comprehensive occupational health evaluation. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research, 22(4), 1–11.
- Ginsburg, H., Mendez, R. V., & Haskard Zolnierek, K. B. (2017). Cautionary note about magnitude of decline in neural tube birth defects following folic acid fortification in the United States. International Journal of Nutrition and Vitamin Research, 1–3.
- Howard, K., Castaneda, R., Gray, A., Haskard Zolnierek, K., & Jordan, K. (2017). Psychosocial factors related to functional restoration treatment completion and return-to-function for patients with chronic disabling occupational musculoskeletal disorders. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 59(3), 320–326.
- Award / Honor Nominee: , Dean’s Nominee for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. January 1, 2010
- Award / Honor Recipient: Exceptional Reviewer, Medical Care. January 1, 2009
- Burke, Patricia Jean (Principal), Haskard Zolnierek, Kelly B (Co-Principal), Howard, Krista J (Co-Principal), Lawrence, Grayson B (Co-Principal), Tamir, Dan (Co-Principal). Increasing Treatment Adherence in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome: Development of a Support Network Application, MIRG, Texas State University, $25000. (Funded: June 2016 - June 2017). Grant.
- Haskard Zolnierek, Kelly (Principal), Howard, K (Co-Principal). Interactive Medication Adherence Monitor (IMAM) Smartphone Program for Chronic Medical Conditions- Phase II, Research Enhancement Program Grant, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed), $6670. (Submitted: 2014). Grant.
- Haskard Zolnierek, Kelly (Principal). Research Enhancement Program Grant: The Medical Care Communication Experience of Vulnerable Patients in Pain, Texas State UniversityÂSan Marcos, Institutional (Higher Ed), $6385. (Submitted: 2008). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Faculty Senate Committee on Committees
Department of Psychology Social Media Coordinator
January 2018-December 2018
College of Liberal Arts Research Enhancement Committee
October 1, 2018-December 7, 2018
University Research Enhancement Committee (UREC)
September 5, 2018-December 6, 2018