Faculty Profile for Dr. Kelly B Haskard Zolnierek
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Haskard Zolnierek, K. B., & Cobos, B. (2020, April). Patient Adherence. In Wiley Encyclopedia of Health Psychology. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Howard, K. J., Haskard Zolnierek, K. B., Critz, K., Dailey, S. L., & Ceballos, N. A. (2019). An examination of psychosocial factors associated with malicious online trolling behaviors. Personality and Individual Differences, 149, 309–314.
- Howard, K. J., Snyder, M., Haskard Zolnierek, K. B., & Howard, J. T. (2019). Central Sensitization Syndrome and Hypothyroidism: An evaluation of symptom severity and comorbid diagnoses. Spotlight on Health Science Research. https://doi.org/DOI: 10.35831/shsr/kh.10-31-2019
- Ramos, S., Roundtree, A. K., Schepis, T., Haskard Zolnierek, K. B., & DuBois, S. (2019). A Qualitative Approach Towards Understanding HIV-Related Stress in Texas. Texas Medicine. Retrieved from https://www.texmed.org/Aug19Journal/
- Williams, S., & Haskard Zolnierek, K. B. (2018). Psychosocial predictors of behavior change. In M. Hilliard, K. Riekert, J. Ockene, & L. Pbert (Eds.), The Handbook of Health Behavior Change (pp. 51–74). New York: Springer.
- Award / Honor Nominee: , Dean’s Nominee for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. January 1, 2010
- Award / Honor Recipient: Exceptional Reviewer, Medical Care. January 1, 2009
- Burke, Patricia Jean (Principal), Haskard Zolnierek, Kelly B (Co-Principal), Howard, Krista J (Co-Principal), Lawrence, Grayson B (Co-Principal), Tamir, Dan (Co-Principal). Increasing Treatment Adherence in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome: Development of a Support Network Application, MIRG, Texas State University, $25000. (Funded: June 2016 - June 2017). Grant.
- Haskard Zolnierek, Kelly (Principal), Howard, K (Co-Principal). Interactive Medication Adherence Monitor (IMAM) Smartphone Program for Chronic Medical Conditions- Phase II, Research Enhancement Program Grant, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed), $6670. (Submitted: 2014). Grant.
- Haskard Zolnierek, Kelly (Principal). Research Enhancement Program Grant: The Medical Care Communication Experience of Vulnerable Patients in Pain, Texas State UniversityÂSan Marcos, Institutional (Higher Ed), $6385. (Submitted: 2008). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Editorial Review Board Member
August 5, 2019-Present
Reviewer / Referee
Faculty Senate Committee on Committees
College of Liberal Arts Research Enhancement Committee
September 2019-December 2019
Department of Psychology Social Media Coordinator
January 2019-December 2019