Faculty Profile for Dr. James McWilliams
Biography and EducationBA, Georgetown University 1991
PhD, Johns Hopkins University, 2001
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- McWilliams, J. (2018, April). White Tribe Rising. The Hedgehog Review.
- McWilliams, J. (2016). On the Value of Not Knowing Everything. The Hedgehog Review, 17(2). Retrieved from http://iasc-culture.org/THR/THR_article_2015_Summer_McWilliams.php
- McWilliams, J. (2016). The Examined Lie: A Meditation on Memory. The American Scholar, Summer 2015. Retrieved from https://theamericanscholar.org/the-examined-lie/#.VXc230ZkZLF
- McWilliams, J. (2016). Roger That: The Sex Life of William Byrd. The Paris Review, (13-May-15). Retrieved from http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2015/05/13/roger-that/
- McWilliams, J. (2016). Citizen Canine, Comrade Cow. Virginia Quarterly Review.