Faculty Profile for Anne E Winchell
Teaching InterestsIntersectionality, Gender Studies, Video Game Studies
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Winchell, A. (2016). Video Games as a New Form of Interactive Literature. Syllabus Journal, 4. Retrieved from http://www.syllabusjournal.org/article/view/14507
- Winchell, A. E. (2018). Dystopian Galaxies: Visions of the Future. Seattle, WA, US: Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Winchell, A. E. (2018). The Last War. Seattle, WA, US: Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Winchell, A. (2016, September 13). The Creatives. The Story Shack.
- Winchell, A. (2016, June 13). The Bodies of Gerbils. Flash Fiction World.
- Award / Honor Nominee: Pacific Northwest Writers Association Writing Contest, Adult Short Topic, Pacific Northwest Writers Association. May 1, 2014 - July 1, 2014
Selected Service Activities
Texas State Video Game Club
First Year English Committee
Online Courses Committee
National Popular Culture and American Culture Association Conference
March 22, 2016
Conference Session: Women's Studies 1: Women in Fantasy and Sci-Fi
February 1, 2012-February 1, 2012