Faculty Profile for Steve Wilson
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Wilson, S. M. (2019). The Reaches. Georgetown, Kentucky: Finishing Line Press.
- Wilson, S. M. (2019). Articulated Tram. In Coffee Poems (p. 164). Kingston, WA: World Enough Writers.
- Wilson, S. M. (2019). Aardwolf. In Enchantment of the Ordinary (p. 157). Houston, TX: Mutabilis Press.
- Wilson, S. M. (2018). Lose to Find. Georgetown, KY: Finishing Line Press.
- Wilson, S. (2011). The Lost Seventh. Dallas, TX: Say It With Stones / Interbirth Books.
- Award / Honor Recipient: "Golden Apple" Excellence in Teaching Award, College of Liberal Arts, Texas State University. November 2015 - August 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Everette Swinney Faculty Senate Award for Teaching, Texas State. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State Alumni Association Teaching Award. 2006
- Award / Honor Recipient: Senior Fulbright Lecturer in Creative Writing, Slovenia. 2002
- Award / Honor Recipient: Senior Fulbright Lecturer in Creative Writing, Romania. 1994 - 1995
- Wilson, Steven M. "Tell Me This Didn't Happen": Poems on Truth, Common Experience, Texas State University, $350. (Funded: October 23, 2019). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Project Grant, Texas Commission on the Arts / Austin Writer's League, $2500. (Submitted: 1998). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Program Support Grant, The Burdine Johnson Foundation, $2000. (Submitted: 1994). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Texas Commission on the Arts Program Assistance Grant, $1000. (Submitted: 1993). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). National Endowment for the Arts Residencies for Writers and Reading Series Grant, $5000. (Submitted: 1992). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Academic Freedom Committee
Texas State in Ireland
Fulbright Senior Specialist Peer Reviewer
January 2017-December 2019
Fulbright Campus Representative
Texas State University
National Screening Committee, Fulbright-Hays Awards in Creative Writing, Institute for International Education