Faculty Profile for Professor Steve Wilson
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Wilson, S. M. (n.d.). A Sunset. In Poetry Leaves (Vol. 4). Waterford, MI, United States: Waterford Township Public Library.
- Wilson, S. M. (2019). Aardwolf. In Enchantment of the Ordinary (p. 157). Houston, TX: Mutabilis Press.
- Wilson, S. M. (2019). Kepler’s Last Autumn. In Spectral Lines: Poems About Scientists (p. 32). Louisville, CO: Alternating Current Press.
- Wilson, S. M. (n.d.). The Reaches. Kentucky: Finishing Line Press.
- Wilson, S. M. (2018, December 6). Vipassana. Journal of Ekphrastic Poetry. Maier Museum of Art at Randolph College. https://doi.org/http://maiermuseum.org/ekphrastic/journal/vipassana-by-steve-wilson/
- Award / Honor Recipient: Honorary Professor of International Studies, Texas State. 2010 - Present
- Award / Honor Recipient: Biographical entry in Who's Who in America. 1999 - Present
- Award / Honor Recipient: Listing, International Who's Who in Poetry and Poet's paedia. Cambridge, England: International Biographical Centre. 1997 - Present
- Award / Honor Recipient: College of Liberal Arts Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University, College of Liberal Arts. August 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: "Golden Apple" Excellence in Teaching Award, College of Liberal Arts, Texas State University. November 2015 - August 2016
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). SWT Research Enhancement Grant, $2000. (Submitted: 1999). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Project Grant, Texas Commission on the Arts / Austin Writer's League, $2500. (Submitted: 1998). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Program Support Grant, The Burdine Johnson Foundation, $2000. (Submitted: 1994). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Library Research Grant, Southwest Texas State Univ., $1000. (Submitted: 1993). Grant.
- Wilson, Steven (Principal). Texas Commission on the Arts Program Assistance Grant, $1000. (Submitted: 1993). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Outstanding Student in English Selection Committee
Awards Day Committee
June 1, 2018-Present
Academic Freedom Committee
Fulbright Senior Specialist Peer Reviewer