Faculty Profile for Dr. Teya Rosenberg
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Rosenberg, T. (n.d.). Invisible and Visible Influence: Diana Wynne Jones, E. Nesbit, and Children Who Are Not Seen. Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom: Manifold Press.
- Rosenberg, T. (2016). Keynote Address: We Do Have Jack: Considering Contexts for the Jack Series by Andy Jones and Darka Erdelji. In Sea Stacks: Atlantic Canadian Books For Children and Young Adults. Wolfville, NS, Canada. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLw5xo6hIR1UxaeJfU6lOGmTJ1fjij9mbT&v=wznOBLeTsVw
- Rosenberg, T. (2013). Cultural Preservation and Metropolitan Transformation: Folktale Traditions and The Queen of Paradise’s Garden, a Newfoundland Jack Tale. Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures, 5, 96–123.
- Rosenberg, T. (2011). Arnold Lobel’s Frog and Toad Together as Primer for Critical Literacy. In J. Mickenberg & L. Vallone (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Children’s Literature (pp. 71–91). New York: Oxford.
- Rosenberg, T. (2010). Newfoundland and Labrador Studies.
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2018 College of Liberal Arts Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching, College of Liberal Arts, Texas State University. August 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, College of Liberal Arts. 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Edited Book Award, Children’s Literature Association. 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Golden Apple Award for Service, College of Liberal Arts. 2008
- Award / Honor Nominee: Presidential Award for Service. 2007
- Rosenberg, Teya. P.L. Travers’s Mary Poppins: Ideology in Children’s Magical Realism, Texas State University, $7350. (Funded: 2006). Grant.
- Rosenberg, Teya. San Marcos Merrick Teaching Enhancement Grant, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed). (Funded: 1999). Grant.
- Rosenberg, Teya. Texas State University. (Funded: 1997). Grant.
- Rosenberg, Teya (Principal). Research Enhancement Grant, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed), $8000. (Submitted: January 1, 2015, Funded: July 31, 2015 - August 28, 2015). Grant.