Faculty Profile for Dr. John M Blair
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Blair, J. M. (n.d.). “Ralph the Swimming Pig.” Western Humanities Review. Salt Lake City UT, US: University of Utah.
- Blair, J. M. (n.d.). “The Day the Island Rose.” Western Humanities Review. Salt Lake City UT, US: University of Utah.
- Blair, J. M. (n.d.). The Art of Forgetting. Evansville IN, US: Measure Press.
- Blair, J. M. (n.d.). “Works and Days.” Southern Poetry Review. Atlanta GA, US: Armstrong Atlantic State University.
- Blair, J. M. (n.d.). “The Shape of Things to Come.” Ocotillo Review. Austin TX, US: Kallisto Gaia Press.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Prize Americana for Prose, Institute for American Studies and Creative Writing. December 14, 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Julia Darling Memorial Poetry Prize, Kallisto Gaia Press. November 25, 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Connecticut River Review Poetry Award, The Connecticut Poetry Society. October 19, 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Dean's Golden Apple Award for Scholarship/Creative Activity, College of Liberal Arts. September 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: University Distinguished Professor, Texas State University. September 2018
Selected Service Activities
Novel Writers of Texas State University (student group)
Tenure Track Faculty Mentor
Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity
Creative Writing Committee
Undergraduate Creative Writing Emphasis