Faculty Profile for Dr. Russell Christopher Weaver
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Julian, J. P., Daly, G., & Weaver, R. C. (2018). University students’ social demand of a blue space and the influence of life experiences. Sustainability, 10(9). https://doi.org/10.3390/su10093178
- Julian, J. P., & Weaver, R. C. (2019). Demand for Stream Mitigation in Colorado, USA. Water, 11(1), 174. https://doi.org/10.3390/w11010174
- Weaver, R., & Knight, J. (2018). Analysis of a multipronged community development initiative in two distressed neighbourhoods. Community Development Journal, 53(2), 301–320.
- Holtkamp, C., Weaver, R. C., & Butler, D. (2018). The Rocky Mountains and the Southwest: defining two iconic subregions in the “American West.” Geographical Review, 108(3), 410–432.
- Knight, J., Weaver, R. C., & Jones, P. (2018). Walkable and resurgent for whom? The uneven geographies of walkability in Buffalo, New York. Applied Geography, (92), 1–18.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: WNY APA Public Outreach Award, Western New York Chapter of the American Planning Association. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor (2017), Alpha Chi. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2016-17 Outstanding Professor of the Year, Texas State Geography Graduate Student Forum. 2016 - 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award for the Presidential Award for Excellence, Texas State University College of Liberal Arts. 2016
- Julian, Jason Paul (Principal), Weaver, Russell Christopher (Co-Principal). Analysis of Demand for Stream Mitigation Credits in Colorado, Meridian Institute, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $63287. (Submitted: 2017, Funded: 2017 - 2019). Grant.
- Weaver, Russell (Principal). The Behavioral Geography of Urban Disorder: Integrating experimental and spatial analytical approaches, University of Redlands LEarNing Spatially (LENS) 2013/2014 Faculty Development Grant, Institutional (Higher Ed), $6000. (Submitted: February 1, 2014, Funded: February 1, 2014 - August 15, 2014). Grant.