Faculty Profile for Dr. René A. DeHon
Biography and EducationBS University of Texas at El Paso
MS and PhD Texas Tech University
Research InterestsPlanetary geology
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- De Hon, R. A. (n.d.). Crater-fill on Mars: Sedimentary Traps and Long Term Stratigraphic Record. Abstracts LPSC 49th.
- DeHon, R. A., & Earl, R. (2018). Reassessment of features in the Aden Crater lava flows, Dona Ana Co. New. New Mexico Geological Society Annual Spring Meeting, 40.
- De Hon, R. A., & Earl, R. A. (2018). Reassesment of Features in the Aden Crater Lava Flows, Dona Ana Co., New Mexico. New Mexico Geology, 40, 17–26.
- De Hon, R. A., & Earl, R. A. (2018). Aden Crater Lava Flows, Dona Ana Co., New Mexico. In New Mexico Geological Society Guidebook, 69th Field Conf. (pp. 197–202). New Mexico Geological Society.
- DeHon, R. (n.d.). Landforms of other Planets. In The International Encyclopedia of Geography. John Wiley and Sons.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Outstanding Service Award, Dept. Of Geography, Texas State Univ. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: University Distinguished Research Award, University of Louisiana at Monroe. 1988
- Award / Honor Recipient: Outstanding Research, College of Pure and Applied Science, University of Louisiana at Monroe. 1986 - 1988