Faculty Profile for Dr. S Gregory Marshall
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Marshall, S. G. (2017). Physiology of Sleep Disordered Breathing. In Respiratory Care Anatomy and Physiology. Philadelphia, PA, USA: Mosby/Elsevier.
- Marshall, S. G., Henry, R. H., & Russian, C. J. (2016). Right versus left prong nasal cannula flow rate delivery and the effects of nasal cycling on inspired F102 in an adult anatomic model. Journal of Respiratory Care, 61, 397–404. https://doi.org/10.4187/respcare.04169
- Marshall, S. G. (2015). Raising Professional Presence Through Team Leadership in the Critical Care Setting. Journal of Respiratory Care, 60, 471–472. https://doi.org/10.4187/respcare.03978
- Collins, K. P., Marshall, S. G., & Vaughan, P. W. (2015). Death Anxiety Among Respiratory Care Students: A Longitudinal Study. The Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice, 13. Retrieved from http://nsuworks.nova.edu/ijahsp/v0113/iss3/5/
- Metsis, V., Schinzas, L., & Marshall, S. G. (2015). Real-Time Subspace Denoising of Polysomnographic Data.
- Award / Honor Nominee: Service Excellence Award, College of Health Professions. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Dedication of Service Award, Texas Society for Sleep Professionals. October 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State University Service Award for "Thirty-five Years of Service". September 1, 2015
- Award / Honor Nominee: Teaching Excellence Award, College of Health Professions. 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi National Honor Society Favorite Professor Award, Alfred H. Nolle Chapter, Texas State University. 2011
- Christopher, Russian J (Principal), , Sam Gregory (Co-Principal), Waugh, Jonathan (Supporting), Dunlevy, Crystal. Critical Thinking and Clinical Judgement Skills in Recent Graduates of Associate Degree and Baccalaureate Degree Programs, American Association for Respiratory Care, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $48950. (Funded: October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019). Grant.
- Marshall, Sam Gregory. Texas State Athlete Sleep Wellness Program — Development Grant, $10000.00. (Funded: 2007). Grant.
- Marshall, Sam Gregory. Texas State Athlete Sleep Wellness Program — Development Grant, $13500.00. (Funded: 2006). Grant.
- Marshall, Sam Gregory. Texas State Football Sleep Wellness Program, Respironics Phillips Corp., $23772.50. (Funded: 2006). Grant.
- Marshall, Sam Gregory. Respironics Phillips Corp., Texas State Football Sleep Wellness Program, $9985.00. (Funded: 2006). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Coalition for Baccalaureate & Graduate Respiratory Therapy Education, Executive Board of Directors
Texas State University Leadership Assembly
Texas State University Tuition & Fees Committee
Texas State University Council
NSF-NUE Nanotechnology Undergraduate Education Advisory Council, Ingram School of Engineering