Faculty Profile for Nicholas Richar Henry
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Henry, N. R. (2017, December 27). CoBGRTE Scholarship Recipients. The Coalition Chronicle.
- Henry, N. R. (2017, August 28). CoBGRTE Merit Scholarships Benefit Student Members. The Coalition Chronicle.
- Henry, N. R. (2017, April 28). CoBGRTE Scholarship Committee updates for Scholarship Application Process. The Coalition Chronicle.
- Henry, N. R., Russian, C. J., & Nespral, J. (2016). Identifying Potential Ventilator Auto-Triggering Among Organ Procurement Organization Referrals. Progress in Transplantation, 26(2), 129–134. https://doi.org/10.1177/1526924816640649
- Collins, K. P., & Nicholas, H. R. (2016). Comparing perception of nicotine dependence to actual dependence in college students. Respiratory Care Journal, 60(10).
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi National Honor Society Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi National Honor Society. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: American Association for Respiratory Care Recognized Preceptor, American Association for Respiratory Care. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: College of Health Professions College Achievement Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities, Texas State University College of Health Professions. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Induction into Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Induction into the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi. 2018
- Henry, N.R.. Library Research Grant, Texas State University, $2480. (Funded: 2013). Grant.
- Henry, Nicholas Richard (Principal), Gonzales, Joshua F (Co-Principal). Determining Suction Catheter Size for Endotracheal Suction: A comparison of Endotracheal Tube Size to Suction Catheter Ratios, $16000. (Funded: 2011). Grant.
- Henry, N.R. (Principal), Gonzales, J.F. (Co-Principal). Determining suction catheter size for endotracheal suction: a comparison of endotracheal tube size to suction catheter size ratios, Research Enhancement Program, $16000. (Funded: 2011). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Coalition for Baccalaureate and Graduate Respiratory Therapy Education Student Scholarship Committee
College of Health Professions Curriculum Committee
Lambda Beta National Honor Society of Respiratory Care Chapter Faculty Advisor
College of Health Professions Research Enhancement Grant Committee
Respiratory Care Department Professional Credit Advisor