Faculty Profile for Dr. Guowei Yang
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Yang, G., Filieri, A., Borges, M., Clun, D., & Wen, J. (n.d.). Advances in Symbolic Execution. In Advances in Computers (Vol. Volume 113).
- Yang, G. (n.d.). Parallel Property Checking with Staged Symbolic Execution.
- Wen, J., & Yang, G. (2018). Parallel Property Checking with Symbolic Execution.
- Yang, G., Jones, J., Moninger, A., & Che, M. (2018). How Do Android Operating System Updates Impact Apps?
- Qiu, R., Khurshid, S., Pasareanu, C., Wen, J., & Yang, G. (n.d.). Using Test Ranges to Improve Symbolic Execution.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. August 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. August 2016
- Award / Honor Nominee: ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award. July 2014
- Yang, Guowei. REU SITE: Research Experiences for Undergraduates in Software Systems and Analysis, National Science Foundation, Federal, $360000. (Funded: March 1, 2017 - February 28, 2019). Grant.
- Yang, Guowei (Principal). Parallel and Incremental Property Checking, Texas State University Research Enhancement Program (REP), Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: January 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017). Grant.
- Yang, Guowei (Principal). Scaling Systematic Software Analyses Using Memoization, NSF CRII: SHF, $175000.00. (Funded: June 1, 2015 - May 31, 2018). Grant.
- Yang, Guowei (Principal). Scaling Symbolic Execution Using Memoization, Texas State University Research Enhancement Program (REP), Texas State University, $8000. (Funded: January 3, 2014 - March 31, 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
PhD Program Committee
Principal Investigator Council
Program Contest Committee
Program Committee Member
International Conference on Advances and Trends in Software Engineering