Faculty Profile for Dr. Charles Ditto
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Ditto, C. (2018). Basso Continuo. Barcelona, Spain: Passat Continu.
- Ditto, C. (2018). “in human terms” (Vol. NTL-002). Philadelphia, PA, USA: record label Nino Tomorrow. https://doi.org/NTL-002
- The Sorcerer’s Tone.
- NACUSA/AMS conference. November 2015 TSU.
- Amherst College Department of Theater and Dance. April 2015
- Tangarov, V. G., Davidson, I. B., Hale, D. W., Kwak, J. J., & Ditto, C. (2015). “Noneto.” In “Noneto” Duo for Clarinet and Oboe. Retrieved from http://bnr.bg/
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Composer Assistance Award from American Music Center. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching, College of Fine Arts and Communication, Texas State University. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: First Prize in National Association of Composer’s Composition Competition for “High Wood”. 2008
- Award / Honor Recipient: American Music Center’s (New York) Composer Assistance Award. 2007
Selected Service Activities
School of Music
January 1, 2014-May 15, 2018
Texas State University School of Music Student Composition Competition and Concert
Veteran's Administration Music Therapy for Vets program
March 2018-September 2018
composer Paul Richards (Associate Professor of Composition, University of Florida): “Animated Opera and Science Fiction Symphony
September 14, 2006
string and woodwind juries