Faculty Profile for Sue L Stewart
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Stewart, S. L., & Cash. (2016). Interviewing: Principles & Practices. Rowan & Littlefield.
- Stewart, S. L. (2016). Group Communication video. Allyn & Bacon.
- Stewart, S. L., Beebe, S. A., Beebe, S. J., & Ivey, D. K. (2006). Test bank. Communication: Principles for a lifetime. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
- Stewart, S. L., Beebe, S. A., & Masterson, J. T. (2005). Companion website. Communication in Small Groups. Boston: Pearson Education.
- Stewart, S. L., Beebe, S. A., Mottet, T. P., & Roach, K. D. (2004). Instructor’s Manual. Training and development: Enhancing communication and leadership skills. Boston: Pearson Education.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award, College of Fine Arts and Communication. January 29, 2018 - February 28, 2018
- Award / Honor Nominee: Presidential Award for Excellence In Service (Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, and Assistant Professor), Texas Satet University. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award, College of Fine Arts and Communication. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievewment Award for Excellence in Service, College of Fine Arts and Communication. 2014 - 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, Alphi Chi National Honor Society. 2014
- Stewart, Sue L. Student Early Engagement Grant, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed), $2500.00. (Funded: 2004). Grant.
- Stewart, Sue L. Summer Institute of Technology Grant, St. Edward’s University, $2500. (Funded: 2001). Grant.
- Stewart, Sue L. Supporting Student Teamwork, Institutional (Higher Ed). (Funded: 2010 - 2014). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Annual Review Policy Committee
September 5, 2018-Present
Lambda Pi Eta
April 2, 2018-Present
Undergraduate Curriculum Task force
College Curriculum Committee
Director of Undergraduate Studies and evaluation