Faculty Profile for Allie Thomas
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Pankey, R. B., Thomas, K. A., Ahrens, J., McFadden, M., & Blair, P. (2013). American College of Sports Medicine Heart Rate Responses of Male Law Enforcement Officers During Authentic Shooting Range Maneuvers. American College of Medicine & Science in Sport & Exercise.
- Kemp, M., Miller, S., Campbell, A., Pankey, R., & Thomas, K. A. (2009). Maximal Heart rates and Body Mass in Male Police Officers Participating in Authentic Shooting Range Maneuvers.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award of Honor, Texas Recreation and Park Society. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award in Service, College of Education. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi National Honors Society. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Organization of the Year, Student Organizational Council BOKO Awards. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Recreational Organization of the Year, Student Organization Council Boko Awards. 2017
- Deringer, Stephen Anthony (Principal), Griffin, Luther Kent (Co-Principal), Thomas, Krista A (Supporting). Aquarena Spring Outdoor Education Program, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, State, $50000.00. (Funded: June 1, 2017 - August 31, 2018). Grant.
- Thomas, Krista (Co-Principal). Creating a virtual environment for cue exposure and extinction among a high-risk alcohol abuse population, Research Enhancement Program, Institutional (Higher Ed), $8160. (Submitted: January 1, 2015, Funded: January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Graduate Assistant Drake Johnson
Health and Human Performance Department
Univeristy Leadership Assembly
San Marcos Indepentdent School Distric Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP)
Texas Recreation and Park Society
Institute Planning Committee, Texas Recreation and Park Society