Faculty Profile for Allie Thomas
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Pankey, R. B., Thomas, K. A., Ahrens, J., McFadden, M., & Blair, P. (2013). American College of Sports Medicine Heart Rate Responses of Male Law Enforcement Officers During Authentic Shooting Range Maneuvers. American College of Medicine & Science in Sport & Exercise.
- Kemp, M., Miller, S., Campbell, A., Pankey, R., & Thomas, K. A. (2009). Maximal Heart rates and Body Mass in Male Police Officers Participating in Authentic Shooting Range Maneuvers.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Service, Texas State University. August 2019 - Present
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award of Honor, Texas Recreation and Park Society. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award in Service, College of Education. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi National Honors Society. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Organization of the Year, Student Organizational Council BOKO Awards. 2017
- Griffin, Luther Kent, Deringer, Stephen A (Co-Principal), Thomas, Krista A. Spring Lake Outdoor Education Program, State of Texas, $49276.31. (Funded: May 1, 2019 - December 31, 2020). Grant.
- Deringer, Stephen Anthony (Principal), Griffin, Luther Kent (Co-Principal), Thomas, Krista A (Supporting). Aquarena Spring Outdoor Education Program, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, State, $50000.00. (Funded: June 1, 2017 - August 31, 2018). Grant.
- Thomas, Krista (Co-Principal). Creating a virtual environment for cue exposure and extinction among a high-risk alcohol abuse population, Research Enhancement Program, Institutional (Higher Ed), $8160. (Submitted: January 1, 2015, Funded: January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Student Recruitment Committee
Univeristy Leadership Assembly
San Marcos Indepentdent School Distric Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP)
Texas Recreation and Park Society