Faculty Profile for Dr. Jennifer H Greene-Rooks
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Lustick, H. A., Norton, C. L., Lopez, S. R., & Greene-Rooks, J. H. (n.d.). Restorative Practices for Empowerment: A Social Work Lens. Children in Schools.
- Greene-Rooks, J. H. (2018). The Multicultural School Counseling Behavior Scale: Development, psychometrics, and use. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1177/2156759X18816687
- Fulton, C. L., Greene-Rooks, J. H., Hartwig, E. K., Blalock, S. M., & Haiyasoso, M. D. (n.d.). Promoting Girls’ leadership in secondary schools. Journal of School Counseling.
- Greene-Rooks, J. H., Graham, J. M., Hundley, G., Zeligman, M. R., Bloom, Z. D., & Ayres, K. (2018). Clinicians treating clients with DID: Voices from the field. Journal of Counselor Practice.
- Zeligman, M. R., Greene, J. H., Hundley, G., Spann, S., Bickley, E., & Bloom, Z. (2017). Lived experiences of men with dissociative identity disorder. Adultspan.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor Award, The Alfred H. Nolle Chapter of the Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. November 9, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professors for 2017, Alpha Chi National Honor Society. November 17, 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, The Alfred H. Nolle Chapter of the Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. November 18, 2016
- Baray, Sarah N (Principal), Billingsley, Glenna (Co-Principal), Greene, Jennifer H (Co-Principal), Martinez-Ramos, Gloria (Co-Principal), Price, Larry (Co-Principal), Ryser, Gail (Co-Principal), Supanic, P. Michael (Co-Principal), Vega, Desiree (Co-Principal). Creating a Secondary School Climate Instrument Focused on Safety and Security, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed). (Submitted: May 1, 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Editorial Review Board Member
Journal of LGBT Issues in Counseling
May 30, 2018-Present
Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) School Counseling Interest Network (SCIN) Social Justice/Diversity Workgroup
Texas State University Counselors for Social Justice
Reviewer / Referee
Southern Association for Counseling Education and Supervision (SACES) Conference
College of Education Scholarship Committee