Faculty Profile for Dr. Jennifer H Greene-Rooks
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Greene-Rooks, J. H. (2019). The Multicultural School Counseling Behavior Scale: Development, psychometrics, and use. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1177/2156759X18816687
- Greene, J. H., Barden, S. M., Richardson, E. D., & Hall, K. G. (2014). The influence of film and experiential pedagogy on multicultural counseling self-efficacy and multicultural counseling competence. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 14(5), 63–78. https://doi.org/10.14434/josotlv14i5.12656
- Prescod, D. J., Zeligman, M. R., Greene-Rooks, J. H., & Hall, K. G. (n.d.). Navigating the therapeutic waters: How practitioners develop theoretical orientation. Journal of Counselor Practice.
- Greene-Rooks, J. H., Fulton, C. L., Haiyasoso, M. D., & Blalock, S. M. (2019). Leadership and gender: School counselors’ experiences of girls’ leadership in secondary schools. Journal of Counselor Preparation & Supervision.
- Greene-Rooks, J. H., & Flasch, P. S. (2019). Integrating intersectionality into the integrated developmental model of supervision. Journal of Counselor Preparation and Supervision.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor Award, The Alfred H. Nolle Chapter of the Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. November 9, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professors for 2017, Alpha Chi National Honor Society. November 17, 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, The Alfred H. Nolle Chapter of the Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. November 18, 2016
- Baray, Sarah N (Principal), Billingsley, Glenna (Co-Principal), Greene, Jennifer H (Co-Principal), Martinez-Ramos, Gloria (Co-Principal), Price, Larry (Co-Principal), Ryser, Gail (Co-Principal), Supanic, P. Michael (Co-Principal), Vega, Desiree (Co-Principal). Creating a Secondary School Climate Instrument Focused on Safety and Security, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed). (Submitted: May 1, 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Editorial Review Board Member
Journal of LGBT Issues in Counseling
May 30, 2018-Present
Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) School Counseling Interest Network (SCIN) Social Justice/Diversity Workgroup
Texas State University Counselors for Social Justice
Reviewer / Referee
Texas Association of Counselor Education and Supervision (TACES) Conference
Reviewer / Referee
Texas Counseling Association (TCA) Conference