Faculty Profile for Dr. Cheryl Lisa Fulton
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Fulton, C. L. (2018). Self-compassion as a mediator of mindfulness and compassion for others among counselors. Counseling and Values, 63(1), 45–56.
- Wahesh, E., Fulton, C. L., Shannonhouse, L. R., Kennedy, S., & McKibben, B. (2018). A content analysis of CSI chapter efforts to promote counselor leadership development strategies. Journal for Counselor Leadership and Advocacy, 5(1), 82–94.
- Fulton, C. L., Greene-Rooks, J. H., Hartwig, E. K., Blalock, S. M., & Haiyasoso, M. D. (n.d.). Promoting Girls’ leadership in secondary schools. Journal of School Counseling.
- Greason, P. B., & Fulton, C. L. (n.d.). Mindfulness. In Integrating spirituality and religion into counseling: A guide to competent practice. Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association.
- Flasch, P. S., & Fulton, C. L. (n.d.). Counseling Jewish Americans: Considerations for Practice. Counseling and Values Journal.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Biggs-Pine ASERVIC Journal Award for outstanding contribution to Counseling and Values. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Achievement Award for Scholarly/Creative Activities. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi National Honor Society Favorite Professors for 2016. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors (ACES) Outstanding Counselor Educator Article of the Year, Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors. 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: , National Chi Sigma Iota Outstanding Service to Chapter Award. 2012
Selected Service Activities
Chi Sigma Iota Sigma Tau Sigma Chapter, Secondary Faculty Advisor
Annual Review PPS Committee
Chi Sigma Iota International Leadership and Professional Advocacy Committee
Editorial Review Board Member
Counseling and Values