Faculty Profile for Dr. Jon Lasser
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Lasser, J. S., Ryser, G. R., Borrego, D., Reyes, K., Pruin, J., Randolph, P., … Hale, L. (2020). Contemporary College Students’ Attitudes About Deception in Research. Ethics & Human Research.
- Lasser, J. S. (2020). Consultation with Teachers about Diverse Student Populations. American Psychological Association.
- Lecheler, M., Lasser, J. S., Vaughan, P. W., Jesi, L., Kirstina, O., & Michelle, B. (2020). A Matter of Perspective: Theory of Mind Autism Intervention for Adolescents. International Journal of Developmental Disabilties.
- Lasser, J. S., & Foster-Lasser, S. (2020). Grow Kind. Washington, DC: Magination Press (American Psychological Association).
- Plotts, C., & Lasser, J. S. (2020). School Psychologist As Counselor: A Practitioners Handbook (2nd ed).
- Award / Honor Recipient: Featured Author, The San Antonio Children's Museum (The DoSeum). 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award in Scholarly/Creative Activities. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: Ranked #7 of the most productive faculty scholars in specialist level programs, Research and Practice in the Schools. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: University Seminar Duo Award, PACE Mentoring and Academic Coaching. 2016
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award in Service. 2015
- Thomas, Cathy, Lasser, Jon S, Collins, Alyson Alexander. Partnering Assessment and Intervention Responsiveness in Interdisciplinary Teams (PAIR-IT), Federal, $1208096. (Submitted: July 8, 2019, Funded: October 1, 2019 - Present). Grant.
- Vega, D (Principal), Lasser, Jon (Co-Principal). Family-School Partnership and Latinos: An Examination of School Psychologists' Attitudes and Actions, Faculty Pilot Research Grant Application, College of Education, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed), $2750. (Submitted: January 1, 2015). Grant.
- Plotts, C. (Principal), Lasser, Jon (Co-Principal). Project SUPERB: Scholars Using Psychology and Education to Reach Bilinguals, Office of Special Education's Combined Priority for Personnel Preparation (CFDA 84.325K), Focus area D: Training Programs for Minority Institutions, Federal, $1045759. (Submitted: January 1, 2014). Grant.
- Lasser, Jon (Principal), McCabe, D. (Co-Principal), Wuestenberg, P. (Co-Principal). Global Odyssey Film Series, Texas State Univeristy Equity and Access Grant, Institutional (Higher Ed), $3000. (Submitted: January 1, 2012). Grant.
- Lasser, Jon (Principal), Summers, E. (Co-Principal). The effects of healthy girl-produced media on female adolescentså' self-efficacy and beauty perceptions, Faculty Pilot Research Grant Application, College of Education, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed), $4218. (Submitted: January 1, 2012). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Professional Counseling Search Committee
Annual Review Appeals Committee
Center for Diversity and Gender Studies Advisory Council
Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation
School Psychology International