Faculty Profile for Lisa Rogers
Biography and EducationLisa joined the faculty in 2013. She earned a Masters of Arts in Religion from the Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest, and an MSSW from UT Austin. She brings a decade of experience in community organizing, nonprofit management, and grant writing.
Teaching InterestsPolicy, Practice, Spirituality, Social Movements, Diversity, Field
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Play in Progress • Lisa Rogers. Clinical Records. 2008.
- Let's Put a Folksinger in the White House • Lisa Rogers. Clinical Records. 2004.
- Do Something! • The Therapy Sisters. Clinical Records. 2002.
- Sound Mind • The Therapy Sisters. Clinical Records. 1999.
- Codependent Christmas • The Therapy Sisters. Clinical Records. 1998.
Selected Service Activities
NASW Texas Race, Equity, Accountability, and Leadership (REAL) Steering Committee
Golden Retriever Rescue
Social Justice Work Group
Queers and Peers
April 8, 2019-April 8, 2019
February 16, 2019-February 16, 2019