Faculty Profile for Lisa Rogers
Biography and EducationLisa joined the faculty in 2013. She earned a Masters of Arts in Religion from the Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest, and an MSSW from UT Austin. She brings a decade of experience in community organizing, nonprofit management, and grant writing.
Teaching InterestsPolicy, Practice, Spirituality, Social Movements, Diversity, Field
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Play in Progress • Lisa Rogers. Clinical Records. 2008.
- Let's Put a Folksinger in the White House • Lisa Rogers. Clinical Records. 2004.
- Do Something! • The Therapy Sisters. Clinical Records. 2002.
- Sound Mind • The Therapy Sisters. Clinical Records. 1999.
- Codependent Christmas • The Therapy Sisters. Clinical Records. 1998.
Selected Service Activities
NASW Texas Race, Equity, Accountability, and Leadership (REAL) Steering Committee
Golden Retriever Rescue
Social Justice Work Group
February 16, 2019-February 16, 2019
Empty Bowl Project of the Capitol Area Food Bank