Faculty Profile for Ruben S Medel
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Medel, R. S. (2015). Mexican American Adolescents.
- Medel, R. S. (2015). Children with Incarcerated Parents.
- Medel, R. S. (2015). Working with Students Identified as “at-risk” within a School Setting.
- Medel, R. S. (2015). Working with Migrant Education Students.
- Medel, R. S. (2014). Positive Youth Parenting Program Parent and Child Curriculum.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State University Alpha Chi National College Honor Society, Alfred H. Nolle Chapter of the Alpha Chi National College of Honor Society. December 15, 2018
- Award / Honor Nominee: Leadership San Marcos. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching Social Work, Texas State University, College of Applied Arts. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Appreciation for University Mentor. 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Appreciation for University Mentor. 2012
- Medel, Ruben S. Health and Human Service Commission, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, State, $159479.20. (Funded: September 1, 2016 - August 30, 2017). Grant.
- Smith, Kenneth Scott (Other), Russell, Amy C, Noble, Dorinda N, Medel, Ruben S, Biggs, Mary Jo. The I-3 Project, $1440000. (Funded: 2014 - Present). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
BSW Advisory Committee
Non Tenure Line Faculty Advisory Committee
Program Standards Task Force
Clinical Search Committee
College of Applied Arts Hooding Ceremony