Faculty Profile for Stacie S McGee
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- McGee, S. (Ed.). (n.d.). Healthy Bodies, Healthy Families Cookbook and Family Activity Book.
- McGee, S. (Ed.). (2002). Moments to Remember for a Lifetime: A Collection of Artistic Thoughts on Teenage Pregnancy and Parenting.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Bobcat Preview Namesake - Den McGee, Bobcat Preview Office - Texas State University. March 5, 2019 - Present
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor Award, Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Legacy Circle, Bobcat Pride Scholarship Foundation. October 2013 - August 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Staff Recipient of the VATS Above and Beyond Award, Veterans Alliance of Texas State. May 7, 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: San Marcos CISD School-Age Pregnant and Parenting Program Earth Day Honoree, San Marcos CISD School-Age Pregnant and Parenting Program. April 2018
- McGee, Stacie. Uniforms and equipment for SMHS Middle School Golf Teams, JJ Watt Foundation, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $4080. (Funded: July 2016). Grant.
- McGee, Stacie S (Principal), Rogers, Lisa (Supporting). The Truth of Transgender Identities, Common Experience Event Grant, Institutional (Higher Ed), $1000. (Submitted: September 2019, Funded: November 13, 2019). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
BSW Interview Task Group
School of Social Work Fun Committee
September 1, 2019-Present
Bobcat Pride Scholarship Fund
August 1, 2019-Present
Title IX Due Process Adjudicator
November 7, 2018-Present
MSW Interview Task Group