Faculty Profile for Dr. Bob Edward Vasquez
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Hsu, H. Y., Vásquez, B. E., & McDowall, D. (2018). A Time-Series Analysis of Terrorism: Intervention, Displacement, and Diffusion of Benefits. Justice Quarterly, 35. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1080/07418825.2017.1340501
- Vásquez, B. E., Zimmerman, G. M., & Farrell, A. S. (2015). Examining the joint impact of moderating and nonlinear peer effects on the sex gap in violent crime. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 42, 176–195.
- Blair, J. P., Levine, T., & Vásquez, B. E. (2015). Producing Deception Detection Expertise. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, 38, 71–85.
- Vásquez, B. E., & Zimmerman, G. M. (2014). An investigation into the empirical relationship between time with peers, friendship, and delinquency. Journal of Criminal Justice, 42, 244–256.
- Rohde, R. E., Patterson, T., Covington, B. G., Vásquez, B. E., Redwine, G. D., & Carranco, E. (2014). Staphylococcus, Not MRSA? A Final Report of Carriage and Conversion Rates in Nursing Students. Clinical Laboratory Science, 27, 21–31.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Service, Texas State University, College of Applied Arts–Level. August 2015
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, graduate inductees of the Alfred H. Nolle Chapter (Texas State University) of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society. 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University, College of Applied Arts. August 2014
- Award / Honor Recipient: Distinguished Author Award, National Award from American Society of Clinical Laboratory Science. August 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Award for Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities, Texas State University, College of Applied Arts –Level. July 2012
Selected Service Activities
Latina/o Studies Minor Advisory Committee
Faculty Qualifications System Advisory Committee
Doctoral Qualifying Exam
Governance Document Committee
Annual Evaluation Policy Committee