Faculty Profile for Dr. Betty L Harkins
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Harkins, B., & Springer, S. B. (1996). Characteristics of Employees and Interns Preferred by Employers in the IH 35 Corridor.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor Award, Alpha Chi National College Honor Society. February 1, 2011
- Award / Honor Recipient: Stephanie Goodbread Award for Outstanding Advisor to the Honors Program. February 1, 2010
- Award / Honor Recipient: "Outstanding Teaching" Certificate for US 1100 University Seminar, Texas State University. 2001 - 2007
- Harkins, Betty (Co-Principal). Alumni Relations Grant, Texas State University, Institutional (Higher Ed). (Submitted: February 1, 2011). Grant.
- Harkins, Betty (Co-Principal). University College Minigrant, Texas State University, Private / Foundation / Corporate. (Submitted: February 1, 2008). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Occupational Education Program
Ethics Review Board
Capital Improvement Bond Committee
General Education Committee, University College
Board of Directors
Converse Economic Development Corporation
January 1, 2007-December 1, 2007