Faculty Profile for Dr. Todd Jewell
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Todd, J., & Jewell, R. T. (2016). Major League Soccer and the Corrupted 2022 FIFA World Cup Bidding: Proving Harm and Recovering Damages. Vermont Law Review, 41, 23–70. Retrieved from http://lawreview.vermontlaw.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/04-Todd.pdf
- Hood, M. E., Chittenden, W. T., & Jewell, R. T. (2018). Never Tell Me the Odds: The Stingy Odds for Leicester City to Win the English Premier League. Journal of Prediction Markets, 12(1), 1–19.
- Gomez-Gonzalez, C., del Corral, J., Jewell, R. T., García-Unanue, J., & Nesseler, C. (n.d.). A Prospective Analysis of Competitive Balance Levels in Major League Soccer. Review of Industrial Organization.
- Feng, G., & Jewell, R. T. (n.d.). Productivity and Efficiency in the English Football League: A Random-Coefficient, Stochastic-Frontier Approach using Bayesian Methods. Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
- Todd, J., & Jewell, R. T. (2018). A 2016 Copa America Bump for Major League Soccer? Strengthening the Case for Legal Action Arising from the Corrupted 2022 World Cup Bid. William & Mary Business Law Review, 9(3), 619–672.
Selected Service Activities
International Advisory Council
Faculty Development Advisory Committee
Search Committee for Assistant VP of International Affairs
Research Strategic Plan Update Executive Committee
Council on Funded Research