Faculty Profile for Dr. Todd Jewell
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Feng, G., & Jewell, R. T. (2019). Productivity and Efficiency in the English Football League: A Random-Coefficient, Stochastic-Frontier Approach using Bayesian Methods. Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
- Gomez-Gonzalez, C., del Corral, J., Jewell, R. T., García-Unanue, J., & Nesseler, C. (2019). A Prospective Analysis of Competitive Balance Levels in Major League Soccer. Review of Industrial Organization.
- Hood, M. E., Chittenden, W. T., & Jewell, R. T. (2018). Never Tell Me the Odds: The Stingy Odds for Leicester City to Win the English Premier League. Journal of Prediction Markets, 12(1), 1–19.
- Jewell, R. T. (2017). Technical Efficiency with Multi-Output, Heterogeneous Production: A Latent Class, Distance Function Model of English Football. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 48(1), 37–50.
- Jewell, R. T. (2017). The Effect of Marquee Players on Sports Demand: The Case of US Major League Soccer. Journal of Sports Economics, 18(3), 239–252.
Selected Service Activities
International Advisory Council
Faculty Development Advisory Committee
Council on Funded Research
College of Business Advisory Council
Search Committee for Assistant Vice Provost for International Affairs
May 2018-October 2019