Faculty Profile for Dr. Randall Frederick Young
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Herda, D. N., Cannon, N. H., & Young, R. F. (n.d.). Workplace Mindfulness and its Effect on Staff Auditors’ Audit Quality-Threatening Behavior. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 31, 55–64. https://doi.org/10.2308/bria-52215
- Cannon, N. H., Herda, D. N., & Young, R. F. (n.d.). The Effects of Supervisor Coaching and Workplace Mindfulness on Audit Quality-Threatening Behavior among Staff Auditors. Current Issues in Auditing.
- Jim, L., Harris, Rupp, D., Herda, D. N., Young, R. F., Hargrove, … McMahan. (2018). Multifoci effects of injustice on counterproductive work behaviors and the moderating roles of symbolization and victim sensitivity. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 39(8), 1022–1039.
- Young, R. (2017). Blowing the whistle: individual persuasion under threat of retaliation. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 29(2), 97–111. https://doi.org/10.2308/bria-51729
- Young, R. (n.d.). An empirical examination of psychological climate and internal disclosure policy compliance. Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research, 19, 127–154.
- Young, Randall Frederick. Faculty Development Grant, Texas State University, $850. (Funded: November 2018 - May 2019). Grant.
- Young, Randall (Co-Principal), Herda, David (Co-Principal). Faculty Development Grant, Texas State University - McCoy College of Business Administration, Texas State University, $700. (Submitted: September 13, 2016, Funded: October 2016 - March 2017). Grant.
- Young, Randall. The effect of earnings surprises on non-professional investor judgments and decision, Texas State University - Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $8000. (Submitted: October 2015, Funded: November 2015 - August 2016). Grant.
- Young, Randall. ABO Research Conference Travel, McCoy College of Business Faculty Development Grant, Texas State University, $1600. (Submitted: September 2015, Funded: October 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
Behavioral Research in Accounting
January 14, 2018-February 19, 2018
MAcy Admission Committee
AAA – AIS Membership Service Committee 2017