Faculty Profile for Dr. Randall Frederick Young
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Herda, D. N., Cannon, N. H., & Young, R. F. (2019). Workplace Mindfulness and its Effect on Staff Auditors’ Audit Quality-Threatening Behavior. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 31, 55–64. https://doi.org/10.2308/bria-52215
- Young, R. (2017). Blowing the Whistle: Individual Persuasion under Threat of Retaliation. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 29(2), 97–111. https://doi.org/10.2308/bria-51729
- Young, R. (2016). An Empirical Examination of Psychological Climate and Internal Disclosure Policy Compliance. Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research, 19, 127–154. https://doi.org/10.1108/S1475-148820160000019005
- Cannon, N. H., Herda, D. N., & Young, R. F. (2019). The Effects of Supervisor Coaching and Workplace Mindfulness on Audit Quality-Threatening Behavior among Staff Auditors. Current Issues in Auditing, 13(1), 1–6.
- Herda, D., Lavelle, J., Lauck, J., Young, R. F., Smith, S., & Li, C. (n.d.). Auditors’ Engagement Team Commitment and its Effect on Team Citizenship Behavior. Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research.
- Award / Honor Recipient: McCoy College of Business Excellence in Scholarly/Creative Activities. 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2015 IMA Ethics Case Writing Competition - 3rd place, Institute of Management Accountants. August 2015
- Young, Randall Frederick. Faculty Development Grant, Texas State University - McCoy College of Business Administration, $850. (Funded: November 2018 - May 2019). Grant.
- Young, Randall (Co-Principal), Herda, David (Co-Principal). Faculty Development Grant, Texas State University - McCoy College of Business Administration, $700. (Submitted: September 13, 2016, Funded: October 2016 - March 2017). Grant.
- Young, Randall. Texas State University - Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $8000. (Submitted: October 2015, Funded: November 2015 - August 2016). Grant.
- Young, Randall. Faculty Development Grant, Texas State University - McCoy College of Business Administration, $1600. (Submitted: September 2015, Funded: October 2015). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Editorial Review Board Member
IMA’s Editorial Advisory and Review Board
Reviewer / Referee
Behavioral Research in Accounting
January 14, 2018-February 19, 2018
MAcy Admission Committee