Faculty Profile for Dr. Diane M Dolezel
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Fulton, L. V., Dolezel, D. M., Yan, Y., & Fulton, C. P. (2019). Classification of Alzheimer’s Disease with and without Imagery Using Gradient Boosted Machines and ResNet-50. Brain Sciences, 9(9), 212. https://doi.org/10.3390/brainsci9090212 JCR IF: 2.8 Q2 Neuroscience
- McLeod, A. J., & Dolezel, D. M. (2018). Cyber Analytics: Modeling Factors Associated with Healthcare Data Breaches. Decision Support Systems and Electronic Commerce.
- Dolezel, D., & McLeod, A. J. (2019). Big Data Analytics in Healthcare: Investigating the Diffusion of Innovation. Perspectives in Health Information Management, Summer. Retrieved from Retrieved from http://perspectives.ahima.org/
- Dolezel, D., & McLeod, A. J. (2019). Cyber-Analytics: Identifying Discriminants of Data Breaches. Perspectives in Health Information Management, Summer. Retrieved from Retrieved from http://perspectives.ahima.org/
- Dolezel, D. (2019). Cybersecurity and Understanding Cyber Risk. Journal of American Health Information Management, 90(4), 32–34.
- Award / Honor Recipient: CHP Research Award. August 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarship recipient. December 1, 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Award for Academic Excellence, Texas State University/HIM Dept. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Award for Academic Excellence, Texas State University HIM Department. January 1, 2009
- Moczygemba, Jackie (Principal), Dolezel, Diane (Co-Principal). Implementing EHRs: An Exploratory Study to Examine Current Practices in Migrating Longitudinal Clinical Data., REP Grant, Institutional (Higher Ed), $7402. (Submitted: December 1, 2012, Funded: January 4, 2013 - January 3, 2014). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
Journal of American College Health
Reviewer / Referee
Perspectives in Health Information Management
AHIMA Committee on Excellence in Education - Graduate Resource Alliance
AHIMA Foundation Research Network